• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have an invo full of turnips i need to sell! i can give a couple nmt's as a tip for helping me out! looking for pref 300+ if possible :^)

hello!! :~) I have a handful of turnips I'm trying to turn over for a profit so I can finally pay off my second bridge lol... if anyone is selling for 350+, I'd love to swing by!

Does anyone still have Daisy Mae on their island? I woke up late and wasn’t able to purchase turnips :(

TBT Username: Hurao
In-game name / Island name: Hurao/ Sumai
Friend Code: 6341-9617-9993
Time zone: Pacific Time
Turnip prices: 489

I was time traveling day by day to get rid of Bunny Day so my in-game clock is off, but Nook's Cranny and my island will be open in a few hours once I wake up. If anyone can spare a small portion of their turnip earnings or has any hybrids it'd be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to! :) Feel free to just stop by and sell. <3 I'll update this post when my island is open.
My gates are open if anyone still needs to sell! :)
Dodo Code: KLNGS

My gates are open if anyone still needs to sell! :)
Dodo Code: KLNGS
Thank you for hosting! Just got here and will leave you feedback when I'm done
Edit: Left you some bells by the airport, thanks again!

Last edited:
TBT Username: Hurao
In-game name / Island name: Hurao/ Sumai
Friend Code: 6341-9617-9993
Time zone: Pacific Time
Turnip prices: 489

I was time traveling day by day to get rid of Bunny Day so my in-game clock is off, but Nook's Cranny and my island will be open in a few hours once I wake up. If anyone can spare a small portion of their turnip earnings or has any hybrids it'd be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to! :) Feel free to just stop by and sell. <3 I'll update this post when my island is open.
I'd like to come by, multiple trips...will tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back