• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Looking for town to sell turnips at good price (150+)

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
If anyone has a good turnips selling price and is willing to let me make 3-4 trips to sell turnips, I'd be glad to leave a nice tip of in game bells (or some random in game items or TBT if you prefer those instead)!

Bigger tip if your town's selling price is super high, like 200+. But I'd still appreciate it for prices around 140-150+ :)

Heya Gohan, I can help you out, Nooks are buying at 248 in my town today, I'd prefer a tip in tbt if that's okay with you :)

Thanks for the help Firesquids! Holding off on other town visits for now, I might get a good price in my town tomorrow 🤞

Hi, my town has a selling price of 287 currently, but the shop closes in ~4 hours and I'll be afk unfortunately because i have to work...
Let me know if you can drop by and i'll give you the dodo code.
You can make as many trips as you like, and i don't really want anything. I hope it's ok that i'll just sit around :)

Last edited:
thank you for replying, it's really nice of you. but i bought (and sold) the turnips around 2 weeks ago :)

Back