• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay for everyone who wants to stop by to buy turnips, Daisy completely disappeared from my island for some reason! ; -; Let me see if I can find her or if I close my game and reopen it that she'll reappear and then I'll get back to you guys~

EDIT: So I just googled it and it says she only stays until noon so lemme TT and then I'll start letting people in as long as she's still selling them for 90 bells!
Be careful that might make yours spoil!

Edit: Assuming you bought any and it works like NL

Last edited:
Looking to sell my stash of Turnips. Looking to sell higher than 200 if possible. Preferably closer to 350+

Did you still want to drop by? I'm trying to let people over in the order they asked!
I'd also like to come if you are able to get to me :)

Also do you need anything in return?

Edit I have a meteor shower going on in case you need fragments. It seems Celeste isn't here though oddly enough...

Hi all, Daisy Mae is selling for 97 on my island so if you wanna come by, let me know. I'll send you a code once I get your message! Be quick though, she leaves in about 40 minutes from me posting this

Looking for prices that are 400-500+ for four trips worth! I can tip 100-200k per visit

Looking to sell turnips for the first time! Preferably 400+ if possible ♥ Please send me a DM! Willing to tip if you'd like

Looking to Sell Turnips 400-500+
DM your offer. I don't have golden stuff, or sakura DIY tickets before you ask though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back