• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current turnip price: 576
Dodo Code: 0Q53P

tips are appreciated but not required, I like bells, NMT, roses, and any duplicate diy recipes you have lying around
Hi, I'd like to come over too, if that's alright! I'll drop off some spare DIY for you. c:

Hello! My current turnip price is 550!! PM me for a dodo code, only going to let a few in at a time. Will include rules in PM!

Tips are very appreciated!: IGB (I sold my turnips a few days ago :( ), ANY BLACK BLUE OR PURPLE hybrids, red lillies, white & red mums, any pansies, any violets, large star fragments, any goth/black furniture & clothes, any fruit that isn’t peaches, etc!

Current selling rate: 457!

Pm for dodo code-
Going one at a time. Please just go straight to nooks. Tips are appreciated. Even turnips

/PAUSED UNTIL I CATCH UP! Sorry lots of interest and the site is lagging for me

/opening gates for friends via dodo code for 30 minutes or so. Add me, if I don’t get to you I’m sorry. Code is 444YF

Last edited:
Timmy and Tommy are buying turnips for 543 bells!

I'm gonna let people in one by one, please DM me on discord, or here, or visit and reply to my thread here <-- To receive a DM from me with the Dodo Code. Keep in mind I may be a tad slow due to the site being slow at the moment.

My island is selling the royal crown at Abel shop
Please Pm me if interested asking for a cash tip
Thank you :)

Turnips is
Timmy and Tommy are buying turnips for 543 bells!

I'm gonna let people in one by one, please DM me on discord, or here, or visit and reply to my thread here <-- To receive a DM from me with the Dodo Code. Keep in mind I may be a tad slow due to the site being slow at the moment.

Is this available?

I completely forgot I had turnips to sell and I'm leaving for a 12 hour work shift in about an hour! If anyone has any sort of decent price I'd love to come sell real quick. It doesn't have to be super high.

Whats a high price for turnips anyway.this is my 1st week of buying them
Post automatically merged:

Ile check my turnip price 2nite

Hi guys, if anyone could help me out with my turnips... Bought them for 93 each, and selling price is 43.. Not good..
If anyone has some decent pricing, can I come quick and sell it please?

Hi guys, if anyone could help me out with my turnips... Bought them for 93 each, and selling price is 43.. Not good..
If anyone has some decent pricing, can I come quick and sell it please?

I feel you - my price is 63 at the moment, so I'm looking to sell as well.

They buy turnip at 455 in my town.
(closed)
Tips in bells or Nook Miles Tickets are appreciated

Last edited:
Turnips are selling for 370 bells at the moment at my island !
Message me for the dodocode, tips not necessary but appreciated. <3

Please leave via the airport, rather than using the (-) button. <3
We are : closed, thank you!

Last edited:
The NPC is selling turnips for 108bells right now (my island is JST timezone). I feel that’s kind of high. Does anyone else have a better price right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back