Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBT Username: Hurao
In-game name / Island name: Hurao/ Sumai
Friend Code: 6341-9617-9993
Time zone: Pacific Time
Turnip prices: 489

I was time traveling day by day to get rid of Bunny Day so my in-game clock is off, but Nook's Cranny and my island will be open in a few hours once I wake up. If anyone can spare a small portion of their turnip earnings or has any hybrids it'd be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to! :) Feel free to just stop by and sell. <3 I'll update this post when my island is open.

I was time traveling day by day to get rid of Bunny Day so my in-game clock is off, but Nook's Cranny and my island will be open in a few hours once I wake up. If anyone can spare a small portion of their turnip earnings or has any hybrids it'd be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to! :) Feel free to just stop by and sell. <3 I'll update this post when my island is open.
Hi can I pop by later I’ll give you some turnip profit 😊

i would love to drop by =) will tip for sure

Hi! I would love to come! I added you :)

I would love to come and I will definitely tip.

I'd like to drop by! I'll be tipping a couple tickets if that's fine!

Hi, I'd like to come by when you open up! Would like 2 or 3 trips be okay? Tips will be provided! Thanks!!

I'd love to come if you are still open! I will add your FC! I will leave a tip and hybrids too 😊

I’d like to stop by! :)

I would adore to drop by, and I can of course grab you some hybrids on my way there :D

I'll tip if you let me stop by!

I'd love to come by, will ofc spare some of the profits<3

Daisy is on my island selling turnips for 90 bells. I can send a dodo code if anyone is interested. But I really need to sleep soon, it's 6 am and I've been up all night haha XD.

Tbt Username: MrMister555
In-game name/island name MrMister/Island Pig
friend code 8307-1065-5132
Time zone: Central U.S.
Turnip buying price 90

Daisy is on my island selling turnips for 90 bells. I can send a dodo code if anyone is interested. But I really need to sleep soon, it's 6 am and I've been up all night haha XD.

Tbt Username: MrMister555
In-game name/island name MrMister/Island Pig
friend code 8307-1065-5132
Time zone: Central U.S.
Turnip buying price 90

Can you PM me a Dodo code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back