• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turnip price is currently 540.
Tips are not required but appreciated if you would like to (i dont really use nmt so igb or hybrids are pref).:giggle:

Status: Taking a break to go run an errand, I'll be back later ty!

Last edited:
[Closed]
Thank you so much everyone for helping me help my mom!

Looks like it’s back up!

Edit: so so sorry everyone looks like there was some sort of interruption and it crashed I’ll get it up and going ASAP so sorry for the inconvenience!!!

Turnip prices are 610!! I’m posting this actually for my mother. Her nook’s cranny is buying turnips for 610! She is pretty new to animal crossing so I’m hoping to really help her out with NMT and/or Bells please and thank you! I set up a turnip exchange for her island click the link below and join the queue!

Last edited:
Turnip prices are 610!! I’m posting this actually for my mother. Her nook’s cranny is buying turnips for 610! She is pretty new to animal crossing so I’m hoping to really help her out with NMT and/or Bells please and thank you! I set up a turnip exchange for her island click the link below and join the queue!

I would love to come by but I might have to make multiple visits, It's completely alright if not.

ahhh I will definitely leave your mom a nice tip ! currently waiting in queue 💗

Nook's Cranny is currently buying turnips for 453. my shop closes in 40 minutes if anyone needs to sell. Dodo Code: BBQJV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back