• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

turnips at 510 in my island. I will be opening for some hours. I only ask you for one of the following as tip :)
  • 30k bells
  • 5 hybrids (any kind)
  • 2 Gold Nuggets
I'll be letting only 3 people at once so we avoid connectivity issues.
Here you can join the waiting list!! https://turnip.exchange/island/aa04a849

Hi everyone,

turnips at 510 in my island. I will be opening for some hours. I only ask you for one of the following as tip :)
  • 30k bells
  • 5 hybrids (any kind)
  • 2 Gold Nuggets
I'll be letting only 3 people at once so we avoid connectivity issues.
Here you can join the waiting list!! https://turnip.exchange/island/aa04a849
I'd love to come!
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to come!
I'd love to come! -
NVM saw link lol

(Close) Hi, my boyfriend cranny shop (on the left of island) is buying at 424/ turnip,
and I’m taking care of the island now because he’s working.

Click here for queuing >> https://turnip.exchange/island/31a8d551 :)

No entry fees but IGB or NMT or Trading feedback will be much appreciated : D Cheers!
** please leave at the airport so other people don’t have to reset at the gate. Thanks

Last edited:
turnips are at 259 bells in fairy cove!
nook's cranny is to the left of resident services. please follow the path/dont run, i have a lot of flowers around!

no entry fee, but tips in igb/nmt are appreciated!<3

pm for dodo code!

Last edited:
The twins are buying turnips for 540. I'll be around for a little while if anyone would like to come. Send me a pm with your island name and character and I'll send the code. I'd appreciate it if of course if you avoided running and leave the flowers alone. Nooks is straight up from the airport. I'm not asking for anything but a tip if you want to leave it. EDIT*QUEUE is full for now. I'll reopen again later today. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
@Pulpo , your entry price is a little steep when coupled with the attitude. I’m happy to pay but when people act like you are, I’ll take a hard pass and sell at a lower price.

I’m looking for roses please and hybrid flowers. Willing to trade anything you’ll need (rusted parts bells nmt anything except gold nuggets. If you want gold nuggets I would like a lot of roses or hybrid flowers)
Thank you!!

I’m looking for roses please and hybrid flowers. Willing to trade anything you’ll need (rusted parts bells nmt anything except gold nuggets. If you want gold nuggets I would like a lot of roses or hybrid flowers)
Thank you!!
How rusted parts for rose?

Last edited:
@Pulpo , your entry price is a little steep when coupled with the attitude. I’m happy to pay but when people act like you are, I’ll take a hard pass and sell at a lower price.
I can only but apologise in this case. DM me, and you can come for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back