• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnips selling for 571 here! Asking an entry fee of 1NMT or 200k IGB per trip. If paying in bells you may pay after selling so you can bring an inventory full of turnips! No ladder/pole needed just follow the fenced path and drop fee in front of me. DM for code!

whoah! I didn’t expect this to get so much momentum! To everyone who’s quoted this message please shoot me a DM I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone and we can keep this as orderly as possible!
hi I would love to come over if you are still open :)
edit: I would only need one trip

Turnips selling for 571 here! Asking an entry fee of 1NMT or 200k IGB per trip. If paying in bells you may pay after selling so you can bring an inventory full of turnips! No ladder/pole needed just follow the fenced path and drop fee in front of me. DM for code!

whoah! I didn’t expect this to get so much momentum! To everyone who’s quoted this message please shoot me a DM I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone and we can keep this as orderly as possible!
Sorry didn't reply directly to this. I would love to come sell on your island for 1 NMT if you're still open.

Hi, sent a DM

Sent DM

Hello! Could I visit? I would like to make two trips please! I'll pay 2 NMT!! c:

Hi I sent a DM

I'm going to be disappointed if you didn't use Corral Fencing :D

If you're still open, I'd love to come! Sending you a DM now [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back