• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, still open?
Post automatically merged:

my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
Are you still open? Thanks!

my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!

Hey! Are you still open? I'd love to come

My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

Tips = NMT, or Gold. If you have neither, 99k bag is ok.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

***If you have multiple trips please tell me, and at least 1 NMT per trip***
Are you still open? Can i come?

My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

Hi, can I still come to sell my turnips?

are you still open? I have I think 2 trips

Turnips selling for 571 here! Asking an entry fee of 1NMT or 200k IGB per trip. If paying in bells you may pay after selling so you can bring an inventory full of turnips! No ladder/pole needed just follow the fenced path and drop fee in front of me. DM for code!

whoah! I didn’t expect this to get so much momentum! To everyone who’s quoted this message please shoot me a DM I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone and we can keep this as orderly as possible!

Thank you all SO MUCH! I'm happy I was able to help so many of you! I'm sorry about all the craziness but I hope it was worth it! Happy selling!!

Last edited:
Turnips selling for 571 here! Asking an entry fee of 1NMT or 200k IGB per trip. If paying in bells you may pay after selling so you can bring an inventory full of turnips! No ladder/pole needed just follow the fenced path and drop fee in front of me. DM for code!

Hi! I'm happy to pay 1NMT. Can I come to sell? Please and thank you!

Hey I’d like to visit can def do the 200k per trip I have two trips to make

Can i visit? two trips, 1NMT per trip

I’d like to visit! I’d need to make a couple trips and can pay nmt for each trip!

I’d like to make one trip please! Can do 200k IGB for tip.

Can I come? I'll give a NMT

I'd like to visit if still available!
Edit: I'd like to do 3 trips, each tip'd for!

Mind if I drop by? I'm all set with NMT.

May I come sell please. DM in sec

Can I queue as well? 200k per trip for 2 trips :D

whoah! I didn’t expect this to get so much momentum! To everyone who’s quoted this message please shoot me a DM I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone and we can keep this as orderly as possible!
DM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back