• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Welcome to the Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread.

Here is the place to come if you get stuck in a dungeon. Here you trade FC's, aswell as rescue players, or wait to be rescued. (For use with Sky, Darkness and Time only, must have an active Wi-Fi connection)

Registration (Must register to be in the group, for quick and easy registration PM me and post here)
DotPoint-1.jpg
TBT name:
DotPoint-1.jpg
Resque team name:
DotPoint-1.jpg
FC:
DotPoint-1.jpg
Version:
DotPoint-1.jpg
Hero Pokemon:

I will try make this be like a group (By giving members ranks for rescuing), the higher the rank, the more reliable one can be for rescuing players (currently 12 ranks, 2 which include Leader and Co-Leader) Currently I am looking for a Co-Leader (Do have one in mind) Simply post and PM me if you're interested (Though you must have a reason why you want to be one)
Also - Thinking of giving TBT Bells an rewards for rescuing players. The amount of TBT bells will vary depending on your current rank. Don't wait longer than 30 minutes (Reccomended) to be rescued.

Do's
DotPoint-1.jpg
Feel free to chat about PMD. (Try not to go too off topic though)
DotPoint-1.jpg
Feel free to ask for help on a mission.

Dont's
DotPoint-1.jpg
Spam.
DotPoint-1.jpg
Post if you don't own PMD.

Team Changes
If for whatever reason you change your rescue teams name, or restart the game. Please inform me the new registration via PM.

Ranks (From lowest to highest)
Newbierank-1.jpg
BronzeRank-1.jpg
Bronze
SilverRank.jpg
Silver
Goldrank-1.jpg
Gold
NewTitaniumrank.jpg
Titanium
NewPlatinumRank.jpg
Platinum
Timerank.jpg
Time
Darknessrank.jpg
Darkness
SkyRank.jpg
Sky
NewExplorerrank.jpg
Explorer
Co-LeaderRank-1.jpg
Co-Leader
Leaderrank.jpg
Leader

Mini Ranks

MRV1.jpg
MRV1
MRV2.jpg
MRV2
MRV3-1.jpg
MRV3
MRV4-1.jpg
MRV4
MRV5.jpg
MRV5
Cherishedmember-1.jpg
Cherished Member
Contestwinner.jpg
Contest Winer

Contests
Sometime soon (If this topic is sucessful) will ask for 3 banners (One for each PMD) The winner recieves 100 TBT bells (For each banner, so 300 TBT bells in total prize money) You don't need to be in the group to enter the conest (Though for some you will need to be)
If a contest is labeled "Public" It means any one from TBT may enter. If a contest is labeled "Private" I will only allow entries from group members.

Suggestions
Feel free to suggest something to make the group better (Via PM), or if I have made a typo. Suggestions may include, New Ranks/Mini Ranks, Contest ideas, In-Game Features (Like Sentry Duty), something that should be on the Do's and Dont's list, etc..
If you feel the need that some info. is missing on the front page, Don't hesitate to PM me.
Also I am looking for something to do with the 7 Legendary Treasures...

294.gif
Sentry Duty
050.gif

To make it more like the game (Again if the topic is sucessful) Every now ant then I shall post a picture of a Pokemon's foot print. Which ever uses guesses it vorrectly will allow their rank to go up quicker.
And Pokemon's foor print could appear during Sentry Duty (even Legendaries) Members will have an option between 10 and 20 foot prints.

No Friend Rescue Dungeons
DotPoint.jpg
Beach Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Drenched Bluff
DotPoint.jpg
Mt. Bristle
DotPoint.jpg
Side Path
DotPoint.jpg
Rock Path
DotPoint.jpg
Forest Path
DotPoint.jpg
Upper Steam Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Far Amp Plains
DotPoint.jpg
Quicksand Pit
DotPoint.jpg
Deep Sealed Ruins
DotPoint.jpg
Lower Brine Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Hidden Highland
DotPoint.jpg
Temporal Spire
DotPoint.jpg
Sky Peak
DotPoint.jpg
Lower Crevice Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Deep Miracle Sea
DotPoint.jpg
Aegis Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Deep Spacial Rift
DotPoint.jpg
Deep Dark Crater
DotPoint.jpg
Star Cave
DotPoint.jpg
Oblivion Forest
DotPoint.jpg
Treacherous Waters
DotPoint.jpg
South Eastern Island
DotPoint.jpg
Zero Island - Center
DotPoint.jpg
Destiny Tower
DotPoint.jpg
Any Special Episode Dungeon

Special Thanks
A Special thanks to the following for providing images.
DotPoint.jpg
GPXplus
DotPoint.jpg
Serebii.Net

One last thing. I'm hoping this won't be a fail since it took me like 1 hour to think of what to write, And team trades can be organised here aswell.

Members
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">TBT name: Jake.
Rescue team name: Sky
FC: Will post when I go on next.
Version: Sky
Hero Pokemon: Cyndaquil

TBT name: Tom
Rescue team name: Hyrule, Uncharted
FC: -Time added later-, 1290-9315-2409
Version: Time, Sky
Hero Pokemon: Pikachu, Pikachu</div>

Member Ranks
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Leaderrank.jpg
Jake.
BronzeRank-1.jpg
Tom
</div>

Contest - Currently open to the public.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Sometime soon (If this topic is sucessful) will ask for 3 banners (One for each PMD) The winner recieves 100 TBT bells (For each banner, so 300 TBT bells in total prize money)

The banner will have to be the normal banner size, Which I think is 400x150 (Thanks Jason) And on each banner it must say "Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread"
And aswell, has to look like the covers of the game. Since I want a total of three banners (One for Time, Darkness and Sky) I will put the images of the cases in a spoiler below;

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Time</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-time-ds.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Darkness</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon--Explorers-of-Darkness-1.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sky</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_Explorers_of_the_Sky.jpg
</div>

You may enter a banner for each version of the game (Total of 3 banners) and the colsing date will close when I decide to close it (But I will give a few days notice.</div>

*Official
*Rescue

TBT name: Tom
Rescue team name: Hyrule, Uncharted
FC: -Time added later-, 1290-9315-2409
Version: Time, Sky
Hero Pokemon: Pikachu, Pikachu

Kk. I'll edit that.

I think I got all the
Officials and Rescue's PM me if I missed one.

Bahahah Can't believe I forgot myself on the members list!

Jake. said:
Contests
Sometime soon (If this topic is sucessful) will ask for 3 banners (One for each PMD) The winner recieves 100 TBT bells (For each banner, so 300 TBT bells in total prize money) You don't need to be in the group to enter the conest (Though for some you will need to be)
If a contest is labeled "Public" It means any one from TBT may enter. If a contest is labeled "Private" I will only allow entries from group members.
First contest open to the pubilic.

It is the banner one so;
Sometime soon (If this topic is sucessful) will ask for 3 banners (One for each PMD) The winner recieves 100 TBT bells (For each banner, so 300 TBT bells in total prize money)

The banner will have to be the normal banner size, Which I think is 400x150 (Thanks Jason) And on each banner it must say "Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread"
And aswell, has to look like the covers of the game. Since I want a total of three banners (One for Time, Darkness and Sky) I will put the images of the cases in a spoiler below;

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Time</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-time-ds.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Darkness</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon--Explorers-of-Darkness-1.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sky</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_Explorers_of_the_Sky.jpg
</div>

You may enter a banner for each version of the game (Total of 3 banners) and the colsing date will close when I decide to close it (But I will give a few days notice.
Aswell. I shall edit this to the second post.

Back