• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

3DS Monster Hunter Stories DLC Help

Let's just alternate back and forth a couple of times. I'm not sure how many materials we'll need to make each weapon so we can always do more later if we need to! I'll make a new lobby for Duramboros now.
Okay sorry about that one; also I did look up how many tickets are needed for each weapon and it should be about 22 tickets.

@Green60 I made a Lagombi lobby, the rules will only allow Herbivore monsties. This time we'll only have to win one match a piece because we only need 1 egg fragment to be able to hatch the monster. Same for the Kut-Ku rules also.
Post automatically merged:

@Green60 I created a Jump lobby, the rules will only let you bring Bird Wyverns.

Last edited:
@Green60 I created a Famitsu lobby, the rules will only allow Flying Wyverns. This will be my last one for tonight since I can't do the Fan Club battle rules yet.

Okay, can we do this one few times so I can have some extra egg fragments to use with the other eggs to reduce grinding.
Sure!
Post automatically merged:

@Green60 Thank you so much! I think that was all of the battle rule DLC! I'm going to double check my inventory to see if I got enough tickets to fully upgrade all of the items. If you want to do any more battles anytime let me know!

Last edited:
Thank yo for your help if need more any of the dlc items just post it here and I’ll help you out.
Hey I just checked the item list again and I think I got enough tickets to make everything! I noticed that I unlocked more rider card titles from reaching battle rank A, do you want to do a few more battles to get rank S?

Edit: I've got to log off for tonight, maybe some other time!

Last edited:
Okay, just name the time you want to play. Also can we do the glavenus battle rules as I got duplicates of one of the egg fragments which has made the rng with hatching it a little difficult.
Of course! We can definitely do some more Glavenus battles, I wouldn't mind having some extra fragments myself. Does Saturday at 3pm EST sound alright?

@Green60 Hey I'm sorry but something came up and I won't be able to battle at 3 today, if possible could we meet at 6 instead? If not, no worries, I could also do Sunday at 3 if that would be a better time on your end.

@Green60 Hey I'm sorry but something came up and I won't be able to battle at 3 today, if possible could we meet at 6 instead? If not, no worries, I could also do Sunday at 3 if that would be a better time on your end.
I’m sorry I made plans with my friends at 6 so 3 o’clock EST time tomorrow would work better; I hope to see you then.

@Green60 Hey I just logged in and made a lobby with MH Gen rules! If you want I can flee first this time and we can alternate back and forth.

Back