• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NPC Bracket!!!! Winner is.....

When your favorite two are matched against one another (#2) and don't care for either in another (#3)... lol

I'll go with Katrina, Blathers, and Celeste.

Even though I see Isabelle winning the whole thing.
I feel you lol but hey looks like Celeste is isabelle Kryptonie
Isbelle over Celeste. Isabelle is an amazing secretary for your town, and has become a staple for the series since New Leaf came out. She even has her own smash character, which only the villagers do, so she HAS to be pretty special. Celeste just sells some tools, wallpapers and rugs, and then rents rooms which are pretty useless.
CHANGE MY MIND
I May agree in part with the others but I disagree on this. Don't forget Celeste has been here since Wild World! Before New leaf we were watching the stars and making constellations with her. Isabelle might have been chosen as the mascot of Animal Crossing in other tittles But that can't discount how special Celeste is and is probably one the only Npc that can dis throne her.

Last edited:
This is a hard final round! I really would have voted Brewster as my favorite, so picking between Katrina and Celeste, close seconds, is nearly impossible...

I ended up landing on Katrina because of my interest in witch culture, fortune telling, etc. But I won't be mad if Celeste takes it! She's so sweet and her bow is one of the best accessories of all time.

Thanks OP for this fun bracket!

I can't believe Blathers made it to the final round! Definitely voting for him even though I like the other two. He's been one of my favorites ever since the GameCube. :D

While I really like Celeste, I just do not have the same connection with her as I do with Blathers.
Biology is sooo interesting. :blush:

I'm probably getting close to the end of the party, but Blathers has my vote and then some. He's my boy.

definitely love all of them and it's hard to chose, celeste is like sweet bubblegum and katrina is so unique and interesting. love them both, but somehow the simpleness and kindness, humbleness of blathers really just makes me want him to win! he's truly a very humble and kind owl~ <3

Last edited:
Winner!!! is Blathers!!!
Thank you to everyone who voted and fun to watch the randomize match ups :)!(even tho the saddest match to watch was Jingle vs KK Slider sorry Jingle XD)
My apologies to Crazy Redd who somehow I left out :(.

I only participated in two rounds because I didn’t keep track of the thread, but thanks for the fun event. Hope you’ll host this again someday.

I only participated in two rounds because I didn’t keep track of the thread, but thanks for the fun event. Hope you’ll host this again someday.
Yay! :) I glad people enjoyed! At least you got to participated :). It is a possibility might do something like this again.

Will be fun follow
o.png

Back