• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NPC Bracket!!!! Winner is.....

Glad to see some of my favorites are still in the running!

For Round 3 I voted for:

- Kapp'n
- Katrina (this was a tough one though)
- Leif
- Blathers
- Timmy & Tommy
- K.K. Slider

My votes for round three:

1. Kapp'n
2. Jack
3. Brewster
4. Blathers
5. Isabelle
6. K.K Slider

Ta-da!

Round 3 votes:

1. Wisp
2. Katrina
3. Brewster
4. Blathers
5. Isabelle
6. Celeste

i'm scared...

1. kapp'n (wisp is so annoying)
2. katrina
3. brewster
4. blathers
5. timmy + tommy
6. kk slider <3

Celeste and KK are so close together omg I?m so interested to see how this plays out !!

I voted for Kapp'n, Katrina, Isabelle, and Celeste

I didn't vote on the Leif v Brewster because I couldn't choose! I love them both.
I also didn't vote for Phineas vs Blathers because I don't really care that much about either of them heehee

When your favorite two are matched against one another (#2) and don't care for either in another (#3)... lol

I'll go with Katrina, Blathers, and Celeste.

Even though I see Isabelle winning the whole thing.

Last edited:
Aww, so sad that Leif didn't make it, but I knew he was probably out when he got paired up against Brewster.

Anyway, these were my votes for this round:
- Kapp'n (a tough one)
- Blathers
- Celeste

Kapp'n over Katrina. Kapp'n's singing is beautiful, and his backstory is amazing. Katrina just lets you go on tours or back to your town.
Blathers over Brewster. Blathers assesses fossils, and takes care of any donations, such as fish, bugs, fossils, and artworks. He works 24/7, and for little to now pay. Blathers makes coffee, and he used to store Gyroids, but not in New Leaf, so NL Brewster is a no go.
Isbelle over Celeste. Isabelle is an amazing secretary for your town, and has become a staple for the series since New Leaf came out. She even has her own smash character, which only the villagers do, so she HAS to be pretty special. Celeste just sells some tools, wallpapers and rugs, and then rents rooms which are pretty useless.
CHANGE MY MIND

Back