• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nookingtons is suddenly closed…

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
So I booted up the GameCube Animal Crossing and I time travel back to do the morning aerobics.
When I get back on to real time Nookingtons says “Sorry were closed” with no explanation. I reset but it still was closed.
I’m actually really worried, I did the raffle yesterday, not sure if that did something.
Please help!!

I think on raffle days, Tom Nook’s store is open shorter than usual. I’m not sure if you’re on the first of August within 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, or if you’re on the last of July.

I think I was on the first. It would have said raffle though. It was 4pm ish.

Tom Nook was having a sale. To prepare, Tom Nook closes the shop for an hour before the sale starts, and an hour after the sale ends.

Ohhh I totally forgot about the sale!!!!! Thanks Jeff I was worried :)
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t check my mail cos I was so worried and I hadn’t played for a while so yeah.

Last edited:
Back