• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently I am transphobic and I sicken people because of my own understanding of things and the fact that I refuse to think otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

V*gina does not equal female gender. It equals female sex.

P*nis does not equal male gender. It equals male sex.

Sex and gender are not the same thing. They're two completely different things.
They are the same thing

Guys, we are obviously getting trolled. If we don't want this topic to be locked, we should get back on subject. >.<

I usually dont step in on things, but when it directly affects me i do
its like 10 to 1 here and i have college in the morning and im debating on here ffs
i do love this forum though, so accepting on the whole

Guys, we are obviously getting trolled. If we don't want this topic to be locked, we should get back on subject. >.<

I'm not trolling really, I am being serious.

If you want to go back on topic, I already mentioned that I wonder how they will market Sonic Lost World and Game & Wario towards females. Those are not even games that you could market towards either gender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeeh so....nintendo girls club...likey or no likey?

likey

I usually dont step in on things, but when it directly affects me i do
its like 10 to 1 here and i have college in the morning and im debating on here ffs
i do love this forum though, so accepting on the whole

Same here! I should really sleep o.e

I'm not trolling really, I am being serious.

If you want to go back on topic, I already mentioned that I wonder how they will market Sonic Lost World and Game & Wario towards females. Those are not even games that you could market towards either gender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

likey

I think the problem is that you are looking much more into this than you should be. It is just a simple marketing technique to me.

Same here! I should really sleep o.e

It's only 7 here so I am still energized which is surprising considering I slept from 12: 50 AM to 6: 40 AM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the problem is that you are looking much more into this than you should be. It is just a simple marketing technique to me.

Actually, that was my point from the beginning with these females going like "this is sexist" and "this is like segregation". They are turning something completey innocent and making it look like it is work of the devil.

As for this discussion about genders and such. I have forgetten myself where it started. Eventually I started joking but got serious again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait it's evening. Time for the suprise!

Last edited:
welp if we're going to get back on the topic at hand then

lets see.

a "girls" club promoting games based on harmful stereotypes about women.

not okay in my book.

I personally think its so dumb. Thiers no need for it.

And now I present my surprise
PRIVATES DO PLAY A PART IN DETERMINING YOUR GENDER!
IF NOT THAT, THEN YOUR DNA DOES!
GENDER AND SEX ARE THE SAME THING!
IT IS NOT OKAY FOR MALES TO ACT LIKE FEMALES!
IT IS OKAY FOR BOYS TO PLAY GIRLS GAMES AND VICE VERSA!
I AM JUST THE KIND OF GUY WHO WOULDN'T REALLY DO THAT!
I LIKE THIS CLUB!
I WOULDN'T MIND A BOYS CLUB!
YOU FEMALES ARE OVERREACTING!

Anyway, what do guys think a boys club would be like?

Last edited:
I wonder if the women at nintendo came up with this? O.e

I personally think its so dumb. Thiers no need for it.

Their club is no need for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder if the women at nintendo came up with this? O.e

She did, she emailed me the idea and told me to act like it is just my idea.

Oh, and I noticed you come from england. Why do always end up getting into it with british people? (You are british are you?)

Last edited:
PRIVATES DO PLAY A PART IN DETERMINING YOUR GENDER!
IF NOT THAT, THEN YOUR DNA DOES!
GENDER AND SEX ARE THE SAME THING!
IT IS NOT OKAY FOR MALES TO ACT LIKE FEMALES!
IT IS OKAY FOR BOYS TO PLAY GIRLS GAMES AND VICE VERSA!
I AM JUST THE KIND OF GUY WHO WOULDN'T REALLY DO THAT!
I LIKE THIS CLUB!
I WOULDN'T MIND A BOYS CLUB!
YOU FEMALES ARE OVERREACTING!

hahaha youre so ignorant it hurts

sex isnt the same thing as gender. thats youre whole problem. you think theyre the exact same thing. youre wrong.

your entire argument depends on the fact that you keep saying that only "females" are upset about the club. i am male. i am upset. therefore, your entire argument is invalid.

why do you think its wrong for a male to act like a female? how does it affect you? why does it even matter to you?

also, the idea of a boys club is just as bad as a girls club. it will promote more gender stereotypes that will teach children nothing.

Last edited:
h

why do you think its wrong for a male to act like a female? how does it affect you? why does it even matter to you?

It matters to me because I feel it is... welll... I'm not going to say the word, but you already what it is. It doesn't affect me, but it can corrupt the minds of young boys.

It matters to me because I feel it is... welll... I'm not going to say the word, but you already what it is. It doesn't affect me, but it can corrupt the minds of young boys.

lol ok. i cant even tell if youre just trolling now or being serious but youre gross either way.

bye

no...it does not o.e

I agree, it really doesn't make since for something targeted towards girls to be run by a man. Women know what women like more than a man ever would, so putting a man over it would really make things really go downhill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol ok. i cant even tell if youre just trolling now or being serious but youre gross either way.

bye

I am serious. Also, let me be gross then. In fact, let me be the most disgusting thing on earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back