• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Nintendo Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not replying to you, I was just talking.

Yeah, but it being a girls game made me embarrassed to ask my parents for it.

ok then tell me
what were you referring to earlier lmao

ok if it made you embarrassed then you wanna know why ? because gender roles. boys are shamed for liking feminine things because being feminine is seen as weak and bad.

I'm not replying to you, I was just talking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, but it being a girls game made me embarrassed to ask my parents for it. Plus, it looked like all that is to the game is dressing up people and decorating your apartment.

You're saying how it isn't right for guys to be playing 'girl games' like at, yet you've just admitted that it appealed to you?

Just ignore this weirdo.

so can you write to nintendo and tell them to scap it? Or will they ignore it like they do
with everything else.

Last edited:
*grabs popcorn*

{society just makes us think "this is for girls. not for guys"
but in all honesty anybody can play them, and you shouldn't be ashamed to like something.
This channel is kinda ridiculous 'cuz its making guys think that the games introduced on the channel
are "only good" for girls.}

Everyone should stop replying to Chillv. At first he wasn't really trolling, but it's painfully obvious he's just trying to get you guys fired up-and it's working~ Like the other smart people suggested, just ignore him.

Ignoring is the best option, because it aggravates the troll that they're not getting the reactions they thirst for. <3

if he's embarrassed by them,why did he want to download the demo?

I am not embarrassed to like the game, I am just embarrassed to ask for it. The same reason is why I don't own Babysitting Mama.

However, since I have my own room. nobody can see me playing the demo or even downloading it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're saying how it isn't right for guys to be playing 'girl games' like at, yet you've just admitted that it appealed to you?

I don't have a problem with guys playing girls games. I'm just admitting that I am an example of the kind of guy who would not play a game marketed towards girl. However, the main reason is because of the girly cover art and even the name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just ignore this dumbass.

Reported

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should stop replying to Chillv. At first he wasn't really trolling, but it's painfully obvious he's just trying to get you guys fired up-and it's working~ Like the other smart people suggested, just ignore him.

Ignoring is the best option, because it aggravates the troll that they're not getting the reactions they thirst for. <3

I don't really thirst for a reaction out of anyone. I'm really just being entertained by the fact that the simplest things I say on the internet causes all hell to break lose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pwahhahahahahah that made my day. The very person who hates guys who act like girls...played the demos.

I didn't say I hate guys who act like girls. I just said it doesn't really look right.

Last edited:

i would really want to ignore him. i would really want to. but even if theyre a troll this kind of behavior isnt okay. it isnt a joke.

I don't have a problem with guys playing girls games. I'm just admitting that I am an example of the kind of guy who would not play a game marketed towards girl. However, the main reason is because of the girly cover art and even the name.
ok it seems like youre not going to answer me at all
you have a problem with guys acting like a girl literally you said that a while ago??
youre ashamed to openly like feminine stuff because you know people will laugh at you
cant you just admit that coding games for boys and girls is wrong and harmful?? i dont get you

I absolutely LOVE Jorgie porter, shes so so so so fab
But could she sound any more fake in the new leaf video haha bless her

ok then tell me
what were you referring to earlier lmao

ok if it made you embarrassed then you wanna know why ? because gender roles. boys are shamed for liking feminine things because being feminine is seen as weak and bad.

No, I'm not going to say why because this will merge with the post that says why. Also, I am refering to people who are born to have the looks of a certain gender, but have the privates that don't match with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would really want to ignore him. i would really want to. but even if theyre a troll this kind of behavior isnt okay. it isnt a joke.

ok it seems like youre not going to answer me at all
you have a problem with guys acting like a girl literally you said that a while ago??
youre ashamed to openly like feminine stuff because you know people will laugh at you
cant you just admit that coding games for boys and girls is wrong and harmful?? i dont get you
I'm not afraid that people will laugh at me. I just don't have the guts to do so since it is marketed towards females and I don't know how my parents will look at it.

Last edited:

Mate, you've been reported for posting nothing but imagery, and also referring to transgender as a birth defect, so dragging others down with you is probably the saddest thing you could possibly do at this point.

I'm so glad my parents brought me up in an environment where i was completely free to express myself
I had dolls, i watched Sailor Moon, but i also had action figures, and watched power rangers, and played teenage mutant ninja turtles etc
All stereotypical gender roles..
Can you imagine the outrage if they did a nintendos boys club, so many ppl would be like omg thats so sexist, but it seems fine to be sexist against boys omg

I absolutely LOVE Jorgie porter, shes so so so so fab
But could she sound any more fake in the new leaf video haha bless her

When she talks it sounds so scripted and its kinda painful to watch lol but yh I like her too.

When she talks it sounds so scripted and its kinda painful to watch lol but yh I like her too.

Exactly haha!
ive loved her for ages, but god she really must have just wanted the money from this advertisement LOL
they should have showed her own town if she really liked it, not just ones from where the person has just started the game

I'm so glad my parents brought me up in an environment where i was completely free to express myself
I had dolls, i watched Sailor Moon, but i also had action figures, and watched power rangers, and played teenage mutant ninja turtles etc
All stereotypical gender roles..
Can you imagine the outrage if they did a nintendos boys club, so many ppl would be like omg thats so sexist, but it seems fine to be sexist against boys omg

All I was exposed to was dudes toys and stuff. The only experience I had with dolls is....

Throwing them
Sticking needles in them
Taking the heads off of them
Stripping them of their clothes

I never had any experience with anything for girls during that time. All of my toys were action figures, trucks, stuffed animals and stuff.

Also, I wouldn't have a problem with a boys club either.

Last edited:
??? sex=/=gender

You LOOK like a GIRL, but have a *CENSORED* so you're actually a BOY! THAT'S WHAT I AM REFERING TO!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mate, you've been reported for posting nothing but imagery, and also referring to transgender as a birth defect, so dragging others down with you is probably the saddest thing you could possibly do at this point.

What are you even talking about?

Last edited:
You LOOK like a GIRL, but have a *CENSORED* so you're actually a BOY! THAT'S WHAT I AM REFERING TO!

lol what are you even blabbing about

your SEX does not determine your GENDER.

p*nis does not equal boy.

v*gina does not equal girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back