• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct March 8, 2018 @ 2PM PST/5PM EST

well that's your opinion on it, and you do you, dude. still doesn't mean it's alright to put down others because they enjoy it, though.

I'm not putting anyone down for it? If you're trying to reference Mr. Cat I'm pretty sure I made it clear that they're free to enjoy the game and that I didn't like it.

I think you're too sensitive of a person if you think that I'm putting people down for some game.

I love how the splatoon guy with his "8"-pose as well as the Inkling girl from the Super Smash
Bros. trailer became already memes just after the direct ended.

Otherwise, it was a very good direct. Highlights for me are WarioWare Gold, Luigi's Mansion,
Crash for Switch (I was so happy when they announced it), the Splatoon 2 Update (which
looks pretty amazing) and, of course, Super Smash Bros.. Detective Pikachu looked also
interesting, but I'm not sure yet if I will get or not.

As for Animal Crossing: If there are not any other Directs coming soon, I guess there are
chances that we will see on the E3 something about AC. Until then, just wait and see.

I'm not putting anyone down for it? If you're trying to reference Mr. Cat I'm pretty sure I made it clear that they're free to enjoy the game and that I didn't like it.

I think you're too sensitive of a person if you think that I'm putting people down for some game.

Except you saying

because the game isn't good.

is 100% putting people down for liking the game. If you said, "I don't think the game is good." That would be a whole different story.

3ds games were lowkey interesting, but yeah since I don't plan on getting a Switch anytime soon I'll leave the fan rages about that for someone else.

Except you saying

is 100% putting people down for liking the game. If you said, "I don't think the game is good." That would be a whole different story.

That is not """putting people down for liking the game""". If i'm going to be ganged up on over "putting people down" then you clearly don't have very thick skin. You're trying to argue with me over a game that teaches "love thy neighbor like you love thyself", I never once said "if you like undertale ur dumb and the game is dumb xd".

I'll be taking my leave now. Maybe a better thing for me to say is "I think the game has a bad fan base and thought the game itself was pretty mediocre.", so there you go. Hope that isn't "putting you down" for liking it.

Ness, 'because the game isn't good' sounds hostile because it implies anyone must have poor taste to be a fan. It was just a little disrespectful, is all.

That said, I doubt you were interested in putting anyone down. Just being blunt.

Ness, 'because the game isn't good' sounds hostile because it implies anyone must have poor taste to be a fan. It was just a little disrespectful, is all.

That said, I doubt you were interested in putting anyone down. Just being blunt.

yep, exactly what i meant.

and ness, i'm not personally offended by what you said, i was just making a general comment. it seems a bit extreme to say i'm sensitive just because of my response, which wasn't even defensive.

i could continue but this is a thread for nintendo direct, not some random undertale debate, lol. it's too trivial to keep going.

I'm honestly somewhat disappointed by the trailer ( tho I'm glad luigi mansion is back & also smash), but I'm kinda salty that they didn't put out new games for the wii u, I honestly don't plan on getting switch anytime soon or ever just for few games, its not worth it to me.

they better let me get the new characters on the wii u as a downloadable content or something LOL

I'm honestly somewhat disappointed by the trailer ( tho I'm glad luigi mansion is back & also smash), but I'm kinda salty that they didn't put out new games for the wii u, I honestly don't plan on getting switch anytime soon or ever just for few games, its not worth it to me.

they better let me get the new characters on the wii u as a downloadable content or something LOL

the wii u died the second it came out so don't expect anything for it

They already announced over a year ago that Breath of The Wild would be the last Wii U title they produce.

Lowkey more excited for The Fractured But Whole than smash rn. Day 1 purchase for me

No fire emblem tho so that sucks

Last edited:
the wii u died the second it came out so don't expect anything for it

that's a bummer really, I feel like I got ripped off lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

They already announced over a year ago that Breath of The Wild would be the last Wii U title they produce.

oh I didn't hear about that, that's such a waste, I've been expecting more games but guess not anymore

Last edited:
Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS makes me want to chainsaws the 3DS in half, and give it to the ghosts to eat in Lugi's Mansion.
Why the hate on Lm? It's a wonderful game, while I don't see any reason to Port it, it nevertheless will be just as wonderful on the 3ds just as it was originally on the GameCube

Why the hate on Lm? It's a wonderful game, while I don't see any reason to Port it, it nevertheless will be just as wonderful on the 3ds just as it was originally on the GameCube

I'm hating on the fact that it is not on the Switch. 3DS needs to die already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they released a new Wii U game, I swear, I'd never buy a Nintendo product again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao why are people hating on undertale/other popular indie games getting ports? like yeah it had a pretty awful fanbase but that doesn't mean the game isn't good. the game's spectacular and it doesn't do anything to **** on people who want to play it (or replay it) just cuz it's a few years old or is associated with a bad fanbase. smh some people need to learn how to separate content from its fanbase.

i also totally forgot about some of the other things in the direct, smash got me hyped and then everything else was forgotten cuz of all that splat content :confused: mario tennis... at first i was kinda like 'ehhh... okay?' but as the trailer went on it seemed pretty fun. doubt i'll get it though lol. i'm telling my brother about all the games n such since he just ordered a switch and he said all he wants is a wind waker port :rolleyes: missed that with the wii u, buddy. lol.
Because no one cares about them, and it takes time away from them showing bigger and better games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd be fine with them not making another Fire Emblem game for 10 years. I'm so sick of seeing those, they gotta go.

Last edited:
when ur once again most excited about a re-release of a game you already own
(original Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS sounds cool ok)

@Alien.
lmfao that's mean, why wouldn't you ?
I have a wii u & id like to have more games on it ~ u~

I really enjoyed this direct, there are some games which I'm definitely interested in them
(especially Smash).

@Alien.
lmfao that's mean, why wouldn't you ?
I have a wii u & id like to have more games on it ~ u~

that's like a good amount of switch players nowadays. i mean kill the switch hello

personally i love that they did as much for the 3ds and def. interested in luigis mansion and the toads treasure tracker thing.

@Alien 3ds doesn't need to die.
I've had mine for just over a year.

It's not a disposable item that becomes obsolete after a couple of uses. :-/

I'm excited for Luigi's Mansion remake. I'm a big fan of Dark Moon (only a couple more skyscraper ghost to 100%) but I haven't played the original lol so I'm looking forward to that.

Back