• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct March 8, 2018 @ 2PM PST/5PM EST

Ifffff you bet they're still not going to announce AC switch clap your hands *clap clap*

I'll probably watch tomorrow, but I'm not keeping my hopes up for a new AC game just yet. I'l be surprised (and really happy) if we see one though.

Rumored is details for the new Fire Emblem game on the Switch, 2 DLC packs for Odyssey (one of which is Luigi's Mansion themed). No news on an Animal Crossing game has been rumoured yet.
Nintendo... Please don't. It's been less than 2 years since the last FE game, give the darn series a break.

I'll probably watch tomorrow, but I'm not keeping my hopes up for a new AC game just yet. I'l be surprised (and really happy) if we see one though.

Nintendo... Please don't. It's been less than 2 years since the last FE game, give the darn series a break.

It's been many years since a console FE game, and the new FE game has already been announced for 2018. We are just hoping for more details at this point. FE is a series that benefits from lots of new games.

For the love of all things Reggie, please announce Animal Crossing Switch.

DLC packs for Odyssey sound interesting though. I was just thinking the other day that Odyssey had no real ghostly/mansion-esque world. Would like to become a boo and scare the bejeebus out of Luigi.

Now that I think about it, a new Luigi's Mansion for the Switch would be also nice.

They’ve already announced that Fire Emblem Switch is supposedly due out this year, so you’re too late on that. It will be interesting to see what direction it takes honestly, because if it’s more like Fates I’m probably done with the series.

As for the Direct itself, I have no expectations for now. I’d rather be mostly pleasantly surprised with whatever we do get.

Keeping expectations low. I’m hearing rumors that they’re trying to push Pok?mon switch for a 2018 release, so we may get more details on that. Regardless, excited to see what’s coming down the pike!

Seem to be spending more time on PS4 and Xbox than switch personally...
Nintendo games for switch are so few and far between. I hope they make Pok?mon announcement and animal crossing.

I wouldn't expect AC/Pokemon/Smash until E3. Please don't get your hopes up haha

Maybe they've actually done it!

Maybe.... they've made a port of PONG from the 70's!

Keeping expectations low. I’m hearing rumors that they’re trying to push Pok?mon switch for a 2018 release, so we may get more details on that. Regardless, excited to see what’s coming down the pike!

Pokemon wouldn't be in a Nintendo Direct. It'd be in its own Pokemon Direct.

I hope the Luigi's Mansion Kingdom rumour is true. I never got into any of the Luigi's Mansion games despite owning both on GCN and 3DS. But yeah, it would be really cool for a new Luigi's Mansion Kingdom. I'm hoping for news on FE and possibly a teaser for AC Switch. I really don't think they'd announce Smash, because it's too big a series to be announced at a Direct. And not to mention, Sakurai said himself he doesn't want to make a new one.

Honesty I just need a picture saying "animal crossing *switch title!* "Vague release date"
And no "smash FOUR switch!" ( And if they do.. please. Please PLEASE fix your online! It's soooo bad.. who cares that for glory is "competitive because... Um... We record your stats while in For fun we don't?" I know it's impossible but I'd love for them to get someone who knows what they're doing to pick Actually balence stages.. or at least battlefield! )
Hopefully they go a more Fe-e-sov direction because, while I love Fea and Fef, Fee SoV was overall much better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please no more Odyssey D:
So we've got only one free dlc which added only a minigame and clothes.. ( and a few other stuff ) why do you not want more dlc?

Back