• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct March 8, 2018 @ 2PM PST/5PM EST

@Alien 3ds doesn't need to die.
I've had mine for just over a year.

It's not a disposable item that becomes obsolete after a couple of uses. :-/

No, but the 3DS is turning 7 years old 2 weeks from now. It's been around for a long time and its had a great run, but that doesn't mean it'll be around forever.
And getting a console at the end of its lifespan has its benefits! The 3DS already has plenty of great games, so now you can get any of them without having to wait for them to release, and you can probably find most of them at a lower price than normal too!

@Alien 3ds doesn't need to die.
I've had mine for just over a year.

It's not a disposable item that becomes obsolete after a couple of uses. :-/

You having it just over a year =\= people who've had it 7 years

There's a metric butt tonne of games on it for you to chose from already idrk why they can't let it die in peace.

I'm only interested in one game, and I paid a lot for my 3ds.

I don't care if you've had yours for 7 years.
Nobody told me when I bought it that it would be obsolete after a year. :-/

I'm only interested in one game, and I paid a lot for my 3ds.

I don't care if you've had yours for 7 years.
Nobody told me when I bought it that it would be obsolete after a year. :-/

So you only care about one game but Nintendo should keep making games for it? Just because you only got it last year?

Nobody should've had to tell you that a games console that came out 7 years ago would be coming to the end of of its life cycle and if you're not even interested in half the games who cares.

Also don't use money as an argument because everyone paid for them, and people who got them longer ago would've probably paid even more than you did.

So you only care about one game but Nintendo should keep making games for it? Just because you only got it last year?

Nobody should've had to tell you that a games console that came out 7 years ago would be coming to the end of of its life cycle and if you're not even interested in half the games who cares.

Also don't use money as an argument because everyone paid for them, and people who got them longer ago would've probably paid even more than you did.

I paid a lot, as we all do in Australia.

I never said anything about what nintendo should or shouldn't do.

I made mention that MY 3DS XL is only a year old, and I didn't even know of it's existence until then, since I quit playing AC in 2011, and picked up NL a year ago, when I bought MY D3S.

Also, there is no argument on my part, about money or anything else.

I have a right to feel the way I do about a console that did cost a lot, and is just over 12 months old.

Moving along.

Last edited:
Back