Nintendo Collectors

Brutemus

Amiibo Fiend
Bells
Does anyone collect Nintendo merch?

Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing etc?

Feel free to post pics 😁

I don’t know if I’d call myself a collector, but I have a Croconaw Pokémon plush. I don’t have any other notable merchandise.

I have an Umbreon plushie if that counts, my favourite Pokémon ever so had to get it. I do used to own a lot of gaming LE's and merch stuff, both Nintendo and other companies but I basically sold or gave away most.

I own a Yoshi and Eevee plush! The Yoshi I got from Walmart and the Eevee I got from a local gaming shop. It's from the Pokedolls series.

Since I really like plush and figures, I have quite a lot of things. I believe most of it is Pokemon (because I've been into that for the longest), but I also have things from Kirby, Mario, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pikmin, and Zelda. Kirby and Mario I'd say I have a lot of but the others (besides Pokemon) not so much. I forgot I even have anything from Pikmin until now.

i wouldn't call myself a collector but i have an (unofficial) animal crossing poster and magazine, socks from target, almost all the AC amiibo figures and a K.K slider plush.

I'm a figure collector in general, but I'm extremely enthusiastic when it comes to Legend of Zelda figures. I have every single Nendoroid, Figma, etc. I've kinda died off figure collecting (it's too expensive), but if there's a LoZ one in the brands I collect, I always get it.

I'm a pretty casual collector for Nintendo merch. This is most of my collection. Sorry for non-Nintendo collectibles in the shot. I really didn't feel like moving everything. Now if you ask to see my Sonic collection, that's a different story. I definitely feel like I need more Nintendo collectibles, but I'm kind of low on space in general.

IMG_20210712_182248720.jpg

IMG_20210712_182350050.jpg

IMG_20210712_182502442.jpg

IMG_20210712_182535090.jpg

IMG_20210712_182607919.jpg

I’m not much of a nintendo collector but here are my amiibos. I also have amiibo cards but don’t think anyone would want to see them 😅.

EC591641-1A0C-4D7D-B4D9-BD67C4828540.jpeg
CFE50357-E7C0-420F-817E-F38D476C471F.jpeg

The Monster Hunter one I found on Amazon; it was pretty pricey (back then I didn’t know what scalping was). I used a gift card on that. I really wish I got Joker. I asked for him for Christmas but didn’t get him. Not sure if I want to keep collecting them anyways anymore.

I have so much stuff but it's all in boxes because I moved recently. I'll have to come back to post my collections when they're displayed. I have so many Pokemon and Nintendo plushies and toys.

Somewhat, I don't have a large collection and I'm not sure what else I'll get because I live in an apartment and I'm trying not to bring too much stuff in but the things I tend to collect are:
Nintendo Switch games (physical copies)
Pokemon figures (have quite a few of these)
Pokemon cards: I have some, I lost a lot when I moved. I used to collect these but thanks to scalpers it's nearly impossible to find them in stores now and online prices are 5 times what they should be. :( Which sucks because I'd really like to collect more
Plushies (I only have a Pikachu plush at the moment but I hope to get more eventually)
I have a Tom Nook amiibo figure and a Zelda figure (not amiibo)
I just recently bought this Zelda mug pictured below, it says You Found Coffee, All Hearts Restored! :)
I have a hardcover copy of the complete official guide (expanded edition) for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and I have the official ACNH guide, plus a AC Wild World guide, and a Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee guide (I love game guides :) )

Attachments

• Zelda.jpg
    Zelda.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10
I have some Pokemon plushies and I'm currently on a quest to collect artbooks and those collector's edition Zelda game guides that are way too expensive for me to even think about. Does that stop me? No. 🙃

I used to collect pokemon cards, but never played with them. I wanted one of each pokemon and wanted to outbthem into a binder like a pokedex.

I only have an Oshawott plush and a huge Pikachu plush now.

I'll have to take some pictures at some stage but I have a few bits and bobs. I wouldn't call myself a proper collector as I am not really into anything that creates clutter but over the years I have accumulated a couple of things. I have a platoon switch case that looks like a plush that I really love, the knit yoshi and poochi amiibos, a decent amount of animal crossing amiibo cards, a remote control yoshi mario kart and lots of face-plates for my n3ds from different series.

1627386382431.png
This is the exact kart that I have, very cute.

Don't know if it counts but i have:

-DK Plush.

-Mario Plush.

-Wario and Luigi plush keyring.

-Goomba and Blooper keyring.

-Mario Hat Winged.

-Nintendo Sticker Album and some repeat stickers.

And i think thats it. Can't post pictures tho...

Calling myself a "collector" is definitely a stretch but I do have a few Nintendo related things in my room:
IMG_20210815_171416.jpg
IMG_20210815_171425.jpg
IMG_20210815_171535.jpg
IMG_20210815_171604.jpg
As to where I got this stuff, I just wanted the Kirby amiibo for Christmas last year because I thought it looked cute, Donkey Kong was given to me by a friend, my dad gave me the NES controller tin and the ? block, and the poster came from the box that my NES came in

I don't collect the merch as much as I do the hardware. My working NES with Zapper and Power Glove, and original Gameboy are pretty much my favorites.

In terms of merch I do have an unopened pack of Nintendo cards (with that rock hard 'chewing gum' that came with cards back then) from the 80's.

Back