• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Type of style: 1
Character(s):
references in spoiler!
would like art of these two boys! feel free to simplify the one on the right
more refs if needed:
2165285_RChxv9kYjGlYPJt.png
1898386_1yRmzC8ONfvNqRP.png

3208500_icBSJKpaX1cQDV7.png
Background or no background: no bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: see ref!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): they're friends, I'll leave the rest up to you!
Payment: 200 tbt

hope this is ok!!

cant comm bc im broke™ but your art's sososo cute 😭 gl with classes theyre stressful 💀
awww tytyy 🥺 💓 have rin pay for u 😈
Post automatically merged:

Character(s):
references in spoiler!
would like art of these two boys! feel free to simplify the one on the right
more refs if needed:
2165285_RChxv9kYjGlYPJt.png
1898386_1yRmzC8ONfvNqRP.png

3208500_icBSJKpaX1cQDV7.png
Background or no background: no bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: see ref!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): they're friends, I'll leave the rest up to you!
Payment: 200 tbt

hope this is ok!!
would u like them in the same drawing or separate? c:

Your art is sooo adorable, I love it so much! I would love to sign up for 3 characters if possible!
Characters: Island Rep (aka me lol) and one of each of my two real life cats (will send ref pics directly when requested!)
Background: Yes, and up to you!
Custom clothes: For my island rep, yes please, and I'll have her wearing them in a ref pic for you when I send it
Details on poses and actions of your characters: I'd love to have my Island rep hugging/holding a little regular non-villager cat that's colored like Lolly. As for each of my cats, one will be playful/energetic/*****y and the other, just sitting or loafing, kind of lookin' at you.
Payment: RLC
No rush and thank you so much for reading! =^.^=

Your art is sooo adorable, I love it so much! I would love to sign up for 3 characters if possible!
Characters: Island Rep (aka me lol) and one of each of my two real life cats (will send ref pics directly when requested!)
Background: Yes, and up to you!
Custom clothes: For my island rep, yes please, and I'll have her wearing them in a ref pic for you when I send it
Details on poses and actions of your characters: I'd love to have my Island rep hugging/holding a little regular non-villager cat that's colored like Lolly. As for each of my cats, one will be playful/energetic/*****y and the other, just sitting or loafing, kind of lookin' at you.
Payment: RLC
No rush and thank you so much for reading! =^.^=
ahh thank u 🥺 💓 I'll pm you in a bit!

Your art is adorable! You are so talented! I have no money lol, I need to get a job
I'll wait until TBT opens again <3
JUST SAW THIS OOPS TYTYY 😭🥰

@Megannn_ posting the first two drawings! lmk if you want any changes c:
Untitled_Artwork-101-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-103-min.png

@Megannn_ tysm for commissioning again and for your patience ❤ hope you like them 🤩
oh and it seems you haven't gotten the notification for the other two drawings! they're on the 311th post haha
Untitled_Artwork-107-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-111-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-113-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 2-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork 4-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork 5-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork 10-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork-115-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-119-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 8-min.png

JUST SAW THIS OOPS TYTYY 😭🥰

@Megannn_ posting the first two drawings! lmk if you want any changes c:
omg i didnt even see this!!!
I love them sooo muchh 😭 😭 ❤❤

@Megannn_ tysm for commissioning again and for your patience ❤ hope you like them 🤩
oh and it seems you haven't gotten the notification for the other two drawings! they're on the 311th post haha
LOVEEEE ❤❤❤❤❤

Back