• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Type of style: 1
Character(s):
references in spoiler!
would like art of these two boys! feel free to simplify the one on the right
more refs if needed:
2165285_RChxv9kYjGlYPJt.png
1898386_1yRmzC8ONfvNqRP.png

3208500_icBSJKpaX1cQDV7.png
Background or no background: no bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: see ref!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): they're friends, I'll leave the rest up to you!
Payment: 200 tbt

hope this is ok!!

cant comm bc im broke™ but your art's sososo cute 😭 gl with classes theyre stressful 💀
awww tytyy 🥺 💓 have rin pay for u 😈
Post automatically merged:

Character(s):
references in spoiler!
would like art of these two boys! feel free to simplify the one on the right
more refs if needed:
2165285_RChxv9kYjGlYPJt.png
1898386_1yRmzC8ONfvNqRP.png

3208500_icBSJKpaX1cQDV7.png
Background or no background: no bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: see ref!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): they're friends, I'll leave the rest up to you!
Payment: 200 tbt

hope this is ok!!
would u like them in the same drawing or separate? c:

Your art is sooo adorable, I love it so much! I would love to sign up for 3 characters if possible!
Characters: Island Rep (aka me lol) and one of each of my two real life cats (will send ref pics directly when requested!)
Background: Yes, and up to you!
Custom clothes: For my island rep, yes please, and I'll have her wearing them in a ref pic for you when I send it
Details on poses and actions of your characters: I'd love to have my Island rep hugging/holding a little regular non-villager cat that's colored like Lolly. As for each of my cats, one will be playful/energetic/*****y and the other, just sitting or loafing, kind of lookin' at you.
Payment: RLC
No rush and thank you so much for reading! =^.^=

Your art is sooo adorable, I love it so much! I would love to sign up for 3 characters if possible!
Characters: Island Rep (aka me lol) and one of each of my two real life cats (will send ref pics directly when requested!)
Background: Yes, and up to you!
Custom clothes: For my island rep, yes please, and I'll have her wearing them in a ref pic for you when I send it
Details on poses and actions of your characters: I'd love to have my Island rep hugging/holding a little regular non-villager cat that's colored like Lolly. As for each of my cats, one will be playful/energetic/*****y and the other, just sitting or loafing, kind of lookin' at you.
Payment: RLC
No rush and thank you so much for reading! =^.^=
ahh thank u 🥺 💓 I'll pm you in a bit!

Your art is adorable! You are so talented! I have no money lol, I need to get a job
I'll wait until TBT opens again <3
JUST SAW THIS OOPS TYTYY 😭🥰

@Megannn_ posting the first two drawings! lmk if you want any changes c:
Untitled_Artwork-101-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-103-min.png

@Megannn_ tysm for commissioning again and for your patience ❤ hope you like them 🤩
oh and it seems you haven't gotten the notification for the other two drawings! they're on the 311th post haha
Untitled_Artwork-107-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-111-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-113-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 2-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork 4-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork 5-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork 10-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork-115-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-119-min.png
Untitled_Artwork 8-min.png

JUST SAW THIS OOPS TYTYY 😭🥰

@Megannn_ posting the first two drawings! lmk if you want any changes c:
omg i didnt even see this!!!
I love them sooo muchh 😭 😭 ❤❤

@Megannn_ tysm for commissioning again and for your patience ❤ hope you like them 🤩
oh and it seems you haven't gotten the notification for the other two drawings! they're on the 311th post haha
LOVEEEE ❤❤❤❤❤

Back