• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New here

Moozer

Bells
Hey ya'll I'm Moozer, or Moo for short O: My town is named Viridian (how original I know) and my current villagers are Julian, Stitches, Mott, Olaf, Tammy, Tipper, Diana, Pekoe and Knox (ewewewewewew). I'm hoping to eventually TT the last three out and get my last four dreamies: Poppy, Bruce, Rodeo and Wolfgang. My town is pretty much completed, just waiting for my last couple villagers and such ;w; Anywaysss not really sure what else to type so I'll see ya'll around:D

Welcome Moozer! And my town name is Pallet ahaha. Our towns should be neighbors. XD

Hi! I'm new too! And my town name is "so original" too... It's Hyrule. Probably one the most overused town names for Animal Crossing. But it's the first town name I came up with so I stuck with it.

So far I'm enjoying this place so I hope you enjoy it too!

Kite, our towns technically are neighbors lol cx
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone:D

S'up Moozer. I like the name. I have Rodeo in my town and if he ever chooses to leave I know who to contact. ^^

You've got a nice variety of villagers of different species. I like that.

Back