• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

intro | new here kinda

Y2K1

normal human earth baby
Bells
hiya im leigh!! i've been lurking this website for a really reallyyyy long time (13+ years?) but didn't actually make an account until last year. i love animal crossing and actively play acnl - i've been maintaining the same town for 10 years now! my first AC game was city folk (let's go to the city), and i've on/off player every other one since.

i love kawaii/cute town designs and would love to see everyone elses towns for inspo. i have a pinterest board that you can follow if you're intersted and also share yours! :] i also lurk on discord servers for AC a lot, but am on/off active in Animal Crossing Discord Friends and Nookazon.

other than animal crossing i love anything animation and gaming related! i'm also an artist, and you can see my work here

thanks for reading :> <333

hi Leigh!! that's a super long time to be lurking so you probably already know TBT pretty well but welcome to using the forums with an account! omg 10 years of the same town in ACNL.. have you unlocked everything you can in it?

I had a look at your twitter, I really like your artstyle! and the low poly animal crossing snack time you did LOL it's so cute :)

what other games are you a particular fan of?

i've unlocked all the high street stuff(only recently got the fortune shop :0) but my town tree isn't maxxed out yet! or my home mortgage either but im working on it @_@ lol, maybe in 10 years time there will still be more stuff to do. my fossils are completed. but every other musuem section isnt. i dont care too much for catalogue completion other than just getting the stuff i want lol. i've played on and off for the last few years, the most i've played consequectively would probably be from 2013-2015 and then this recent past year.

thanks! i made it in maya, it took around 3-4 days to make? i made it as a lil gift for my boyfriend (the villagers are meant to be us), and used ACNL models from models-resource

i've played a lot of other games (i study game design shockingly lol) but when people ask for my faves these games always come to mind - persona 2 innocent sin, jet set radio, splatoon (the entire series but 2 is the best imo purely for off the hook), and an indie puzzle game called crossniq+ !!

hiii leigh, it’s nice to meet you!! 13+ years is a long time to be lurking wow, you’ve been lurking longer than i’ve had my account xD i’m glad you decided to start posting— i hope you have lots of fun here! 🤍

it’s so cool that you’ve had the same new leaf town for 10 years! a decade… your town must feel so special to you! i haven’t played new leaf in a long time, but it’s an amazing game! your pinterest board is full of such cute inspiration!

i took a look at your twitter as well— your art style is so lovely! i love how vibrant it is, it reminds me a bit of cartoons and the splatoon games style! 🩷

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I can't believe you've been playing the same town for 10 years! Have you played any other AC games? 😊

hiii leigh, it’s nice to meet you!! 13+ years is a long time to be lurking wow, you’ve been lurking longer than i’ve had my account xD i’m glad you decided to start posting— i hope you have lots of fun here! 🤍

it’s so cool that you’ve had the same new leaf town for 10 years! a decade… your town must feel so special to you! i haven’t played new leaf in a long time, but it’s an amazing game! your pinterest board is full of such cute inspiration!

i took a look at your twitter as well— your art style is so lovely! i love how vibrant it is, it reminds me a bit of cartoons and the splatoon games style! 🩷
thanks! its been very on/off lurking though haha, mostly just looking for tips and tricks back in the wii days.

i've had it since i was 12! it means a lot to me, and has been through a lot with me

and thanks :) i love splatoon as well, pearl is one of my favourite characters
Post automatically merged:

hi Leigh!! that's a super long time to be lurking so you probably already know TBT pretty well but welcome to using the forums with an account! omg 10 years of the same town in ACNL.. have you unlocked everything you can in it?

I had a look at your twitter, I really like your artstyle! and the low poly animal crossing snack time you did LOL it's so cute :)

what other games are you a particular fan of?

omg i was so tired i literally forgot to click reply to this and just made a new post lmao xD my reply is here https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/intro-new-here-kinda.620550/post-10517933 or just scroll up
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I can't believe you've been playing the same town for 10 years! Have you played any other AC games? 😊

i've played all of them! the wii game was my first, then wild world, then new leaf, then horizons. i've played the gamecube one too but only through emulation, i couldn't really get into too much, same with wild world as well. i think they're too different from what i'm used to. still great games though! and i have very mixed feelings about new horizons

Back