• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Enchanted Forest Backdrops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. Our largest forum event, The Bell Tree Fair, is now only one week away. It will start on August 6th and last until September 4th. As previously announced, this year's theme will be Enchanted Forest. However, we're starting the forum's enchantment a week early by releasing four brand new backdrops!

Enchanted Ruins, Fungi Fantasy, Phosphorescent Friends, Agaric Wonderment (Day and Night)

backdrop-enchanted-ruins.png
backdrop-fungi-fantasy.png
backdrop-phosphorescent-friends.png
backdrop-agaric-wonderment-d.png
backdrop-agaric-wonderment-n.png
Backdrops are backgrounds that go behind your user information at the left of your posts, or the top when viewing the forum on a mobile device. Enchanted Ruins was designed by @dizzy bone, Fungi Fantasy by @Mistreil, Phosphorescent Friends by @Mick, and Agaric Wonderment by @Pyoopi. The Agaric Wonderment backdrop will also change its appearance with the time of day.

These can now be purchased in the shop until August 28th, but they are only temporary and will disappear from your inventory after three weeks. After the three weeks is up, feel free to buy it again or try a different one. You can also purchase multiple backdrops at once and alternate between them as desired, but they'll still be removed from your inventory three weeks after you purchased them.

These temporary backdrops will cost 80 bells each, except for the changing Agaric Wonderment, which will cost 90 bells. You can find them in the Backdrop section of our shop here.

In addition to these four new backdrops, we're also bringing back the Greenwood Glow design from last year. However, this one isn't for sale. Instead, you'll be able to earn it from one of the Fair's tasks. You'll find out more about how to do that during the event.

backdrop-greenwood-glow-d.png
backdrop-greenwood-glow-n.png
Enjoy the backdrops and we'll see you all next week for TBT Fair 2022!

I really like all the backdrops! Can't wait for the TBT Fair!

Those backdrops look beautiful! I can’t wait for the fair to start. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of tasks there are, and everyone using the new backdrops.

The backdrops are all amazing! It was a tough choice because I love them all, but I was drawn to the Agaric Wonderment first. I might switch it up halfway through the event, though.

Ohh these are all so pretty; I love this kind of vibe!! 🥺 I think I'm going to hold off on choosing until I decide on my aesthetic for the Fair, although I imagine I'll probably be going with either Enchanted Ruins or Agaric Wonderment.

Omg I love these backdrops! This is such a cool idea that the events have these little backgrounds I LOVEEEE

All of the new backdrops are so nice! I can’t decide which one to start with, but I’ll definitely have to buy at least a couple of them! 🍄🍃

These back drops just keep getting better and better I love them all 😭 I have to say though Agaric Wonderment is particularly catching my eye...

I was already excited for the event and now I am even more excited!!

oh these are all stunning!! staff killed it as per usual. now to decide which one i want for now...

They're so dang pretty!! I've been staring for so long but still can't decide which one to get!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back