• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying New Eevee Avatar

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (145) +
I would like someone to draw me a 150x150 avatar of an Eevee dressed as a groom (top hat, tuxedo, bow tie, and red rose in his mouth) at front view. I will pay 300 TBT for it. Hopefully I could get it on my birthday (which is tomorrow).

If you ask why I said 150x150, it?s because I seek becoming a moderator or project staff member on this site, and I don?t want to make people work on the same project more than once.

freebie.png

Pay if you feel like it, don't pay if you don't feel like it - since you didn't agree to anything with me, I can consider this a freebie. :p

I wouldn?t feel right taking without payment, but since you would offer it as a freebie, I would give you my thanks.

But I did say that I would pay 300 TBT to get an Eevee avatar with a tuxedo like what you drawn. If you want 300 TBT, I?ll pay you 300. If you felt like it?s more of a 50 TBT avatar, I?ll pay 50.

I just gave you credit in my signature. I can edit it to take out the spoiler if you want.

EDIT: Spoiler removed. I usually hide stuff like that in a spoiler due to signature height rules, but I think it’s rude to not give credit or to give credit but hide it.

Last edited:
Back