• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying New Eevee Avatar

Alolan_Apples

Go Yoshis!
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (146) +
I would like someone to draw me a 150x150 avatar of an Eevee dressed as a groom (top hat, tuxedo, bow tie, and red rose in his mouth) at front view. I will pay 300 TBT for it. Hopefully I could get it on my birthday (which is tomorrow).

If you ask why I said 150x150, it?s because I seek becoming a moderator or project staff member on this site, and I don?t want to make people work on the same project more than once.

freebie.png

Pay if you feel like it, don't pay if you don't feel like it - since you didn't agree to anything with me, I can consider this a freebie. :p

I wouldn?t feel right taking without payment, but since you would offer it as a freebie, I would give you my thanks.

But I did say that I would pay 300 TBT to get an Eevee avatar with a tuxedo like what you drawn. If you want 300 TBT, I?ll pay you 300. If you felt like it?s more of a 50 TBT avatar, I?ll pay 50.

I just gave you credit in my signature. I can edit it to take out the spoiler if you want.

EDIT: Spoiler removed. I usually hide stuff like that in a spoiler due to signature height rules, but I think it’s rude to not give credit or to give credit but hide it.

Last edited:
Back