• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop (Nap!)(1200+ items available!) ❤Roseanna's Clothing Closet❤ (If your fashion style is lame and terrible; find fame and love in clothes so wearable!)

Updated and bumped!
Post automatically merged:

Sunshine! Would u take pink dreamy sweater for space suit?

Sunshine! Yes, that's fine! Just send me a PM when you're on!

It's kinda cute how you guys make your own little shops. I'm not always entirely sure how to use them yet, though
Post automatically merged:

I also apologize for the long signature

You can basically just sort of look through the spoiler tags in my first post to see all the items I have. Then let me know what you're wanting, and what you're offering!

- Samurai Shirt (5/5)
- Samurai Helmet (5/5)
- Ancient Belted Robe (5/5)
- Zap Helmet (8/8)
- Noble Zap Suit (8/8)
- Mage's Hat (4/4)
- Mage's Robe (4/4)
- Zori (8/8)

Can I do 99k each, so 792k to catalogue the lot? Sunshine! :)

Eh... Let's do 400k! I'll need a few minutes to get it all together, but I'll send you a code after that! Sunshine!

Last edited:
Sunshine, do you have the postop patch by any chance? I'd love to buy one for 10k if you do ☺

I'll be around for the next half hour!

hi sunshine- would you be willing to catalog trade the white sailor-collar dress for the navy blue variant? i'm also happy to outright trade the dresses!

hi sunshine- would you be willing to catalog trade the white sailor-collar dress for the navy blue variant? i'm also happy to outright trade the dresses!

Sure, trading them is fine! I'll have a code out to you in a minute!

Can I catalog the Blue Princess Dress, Blue Noble Dress and the Blue Zori?

You may, but please read my opening post more carefully! And what are you offering in exchange?

Hello sunshine! =) Quite a few new things in I see Roseanna! <3 I'll make up a list as soon as I can give them all a look with nook plaza and see what all I've got already cataloged, the better to be ready the next time you're opened up.

Hey there sunshine! I'd love to catalog...

Labelle Dress
Lace-Up Dress
Linen Dress
Long Sailor Skirt
Loose fall dress
Noble Dress
Petal Skirt (Just Rainbow)
Ribboned Straw Hat
Sailor Skirt
Zen Hair Clip
Zori

Each in full except for the Petal Skirt.

And, if they're still about, buy up the Fancy Party Dress (Pink) and Adventure Dress.

when you get the chance Roseanna. =) But I'm in no rush so please feel free to get to others first whenever you're open! I think it might be even more than last time... Would 750k work? =)

hello sunshine!! ☀

could i buy the blue & pink bunny ears for 50k? can go higher if you like!

Hiii, sunshine! Of course you may, but we'll call it 25k! Unfortunately, I'm at work right now, but I will reach out some time tomorrow to set up a visit!

Can I catalog all the giant ribbons for 1 NMT? ^^

Hi! You may; the price is right, but you forgot the password~!

Also likewise, I'm at work. So it'd be for tomorrow at some point!

Hey there sunshine! I'd love to catalog...

Labelle Dress
Lace-Up Dress
Linen Dress
Long Sailor Skirt
Loose fall dress
Noble Dress
Petal Skirt (Just Rainbow)
Ribboned Straw Hat
Sailor Skirt
Zen Hair Clip
Zori

Each in full except for the Petal Skirt.

And, if they're still about, buy up the Fancy Party Dress (Pink) and Adventure Dress.

when you get the chance Roseanna. =) But I'm in no rush so please feel free to get to others first whenever you're open! I think it might be even more than last time... Would 750k work? =)

Always a pleasure, sunshine! ❤

But, please, boy! You let me catalogue like a bajillion clothes the other day, you definitely don't have to pay again! But as mentioned above, whole stupid "working to earn a wage" thing I'm doing right now. I'll message you tomorrow to set things up!

Last edited:
Hiii, sunshine! Of course you may, but we'll call it 25k! Unfortunately, I'm at work right now, but I will reach out some time tomorrow to set up a visit!

Hi! You may; the price is right, but you forgot the password~!

Also likewise, I'm at work. So it'd be for tomorrow at some point!

Always a pleasure, sunshine! ❤

But, please, woman! You let me catalogue like a bajillion clothes the other day, you definitely don't have to pay again! But as mentioned above, whole stupid "working to earn a wage" thing I'm doing right now. I'll message you tomorrow to set things up!
Ah Im sorry! The password is sunshine! And tomorrow is fine~ :D

Hi! may I catalogue the casual kimono set for 1 NMT, sunshine? (Me trying to be a normal villager)

that's no problem at all, just dm when u're free - i'll be around! if you don't mind (i only just saw them!) could i also get the white & yellow giant bows? is 50k alright for all of that? :0 <3

Sunshine
Every Labelle Midnight item
And mage set if you have (i saw it but lost sight of it)
Ill give bells but i cannot give any untill i sell my turnips

I'll be on for a little bit! I've PMed those of you who have posted!

Sunshine
Every Labelle Midnight item
And mage set if you have (i saw it but lost sight of it)
Ill give bells but i cannot give any untill i sell my turnips

Sunshine! I have the complete Mage Hat and Robe, but I only have the Booties in Black!

Back