• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop (Nap!)(1200+ items available!) ❤Roseanna's Clothing Closet❤ (If your fashion style is lame and terrible; find fame and love in clothes so wearable!)

Sunshine~! Aw, thank you! ❤

300K is fine; I'm just getting it together now! Unfortunately I don't have the Fancy Kimono in Purple on hand. If you don't mind; if you can add me a friend, and I'll mail it to you through Nook after you go back to your island?
thats perfect thank you! will do that now
no worries for the purple one.

edit : just sent a friend request! lmk when youre ready :)

May i catalogue the following all colors

Blossoming kimono
Flashy kimono
Fancy kimono
Simple visiting kimono
Kimono sandals
Morning glory yukata

300k bells? Is that enough? Thankyou!!💕 Sunshine!!!

Hiii, sunshine! 150k is fine to catalogue those, but I'll be taking a little break after Minou and I do our trade! I've got a Villager moving, so I need to find a suitable replacement for them! But I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with that? ❤

Hiii, sunshine! 150k is fine to catalogue those, but I'll be taking a little break after Minou and I do our trade! I've got a Villager moving, so I need to find a suitable replacement for them! But I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with that? ❤
Ok thank you:)

Heyo sunshine! I would love to catalog the frugal dresses and hats in blue and green, is 20k bells ok? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RATES ARE LIKE :'D

Heyo sunshine! I would love to catalog the frugal dresses and hats in blue and green, is 20k bells ok? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RATES ARE LIKE :'D
20k is fine, sunshine! I'll send you a Dodo Code in a couple of minutes!

Hey, sunshine!

May I catalog black lace up boots and space boots?
Is 50k bells good with 3 pink roses?

Hey, sunshine!

May I catalog black lace up boots and space boots?
Is 50k bells good with 3 pink roses?

Hello, sunshine! ❤

Space Boots aren't a problem, but unfortunately I only have the Lace-up Boots in White!

Awesome! No rush, I'm on an island gettin some stars but I should be free again before too long. Thanks!!

OK, I'll send it now, and just come by once you return!

Back