• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop (CLOSED) Odds and Ends Shop! Lots of Hybrids, DIY Recipes, Furniture & Sahara items for trade!

In Game Name / Island: Natalie, Lavender
Your order: All purple mums and pink cosmos
Your offer: White Lighthouse
hey i'm sorry i already have the white lighthouse. i'm looking for the one that is blue and white striped.

hey i'm sorry i already have the white lighthouse. i'm looking for the one that is blue and white striped.
Oh sorry I misread.
I can get you the items you are missing from the cute set in white (pink) plus a white toilet?

Oh sorry I misread.
I can get you the items you are missing from the cute set in white (pink) plus a white toilet?
So that would be 4 furniture items. I appreciate it but I feel it should be 1 hybrid for 1 furniture item. I can do the 2 pink cosmos and 2 purple mums in exchange. If you would like more purple mums it would be 50k each, or the equivalent in NMT.

in game name / island: adri, kurôzu-cho
your order: modern shoji screen wall, mama bear, coffee cups (white and yellow), unfinished puzzle, glass holder with candle; and can i also catalogue the whirlpool bath?
your offer: 10NMT

So that would be 4 furniture items. I appreciate it but I feel it should be 1 hybrid for 1 furniture item. I can do the 2 pink cosmos and 2 purple mums in exchange. If you would like more purple mums it would be 50k each, or the equivalent in NMT.
Yes that’s totally reasonable.
I’ll get your items together and then send you a PM :)

Opps, going to need more time </3

I'm waiting on someone, sorry

Back