• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop (Nap!)(1200+ items available!) ❤Roseanna's Clothing Closet❤ (If your fashion style is lame and terrible; find fame and love in clothes so wearable!)

I'm still more than happy to pay though, sunshine! =) A shops a shop, and it still takes time for you to get everything set up!

howdy sunshine! can I buy the checkered jumper dress in beige, please? And would 20k IGB be okay for it?

Hey sunshine! If you're around today, I'd like to catalog the Samurai shirts and helmets. I can offer 4NMT.

Found someone a couple days ago, thanks though!

Last edited:
Needed a couple of days to recharge and deal with real life stuff!
Post automatically merged:

howdy sunshine! can I buy the checkered jumper dress in beige, please? And would 20k IGB be okay for it?
Hey sunshine! If you're around today, I'd like to catalog the Samurai shirts and helmets. I can offer 4NMT.

Sunshine~! If you both want to send me PMs when you're online, and hopefully I'll be around to take care of you!

I've been so busy lately. 😓

I'm here today, though!

Hey! Can I catalog:

Beach towel (white)
Box sofa (pink)
Surf board (hibiscus flowers)
Claw-foot tub (white)
Double-door refrigerator (silver)
Gas range (silver)
Whirlpool bath (white)
Plastic pool (polka dots)

400k?

I'm sorry, love! But I think you posted that in the wrong thread, weirdly enough! 😓

omg could i get all the giant ribbons? LOL (White, Black, Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue) I can pay 1 nmt for each <3

omg could i get all the giant ribbons? LOL (White, Black, Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue) I can pay 1 nmt for each <3

You forgot the password! ❤

But also, are you looking to catalogue or buy? If it's cataloguing; just 1 NMT is fine!

Hi Sunshine.

I'd like to buy a White Kandoora and a Facial Mask.

2 NMT?

Phew! Needed a bit of a break there! I'm back if anybody is wanting any of the clothes I have on offer!

Hello sunshine. I'd like to please catalogue Sheep Hood (White, Pink, Light Blue, Brown) for 4 nmt please.

Sunshine! i would love the butterfly visiting kimono set (catalog), flashy kimono gold (catalog), samurai helmet red and gold (catalog), samurai shirt gold (catalog), fancy kimono set (keep), privacy mask (keep)
for 500K?
wonderful thread btw! I agree there is a lack of clothing cataloguing
and would you have the blue veil by any chance?

Sunshine! i would love the butterfly visiting kimono set (catalog), flashy kimono gold (catalog), samurai helmet red and gold (catalog), samurai shirt gold (catalog), fancy kimono set (keep), privacy mask (keep)
for 500K?
wonderful thread btw! I agree there is a lack of clothing cataloguing
and would you have the blue veil by any chance?

Sunshine~! Aw, thank you! ❤

300K is fine; I'm just getting it together now! Unfortunately I don't have the Fancy Kimono in Purple on hand. If you don't mind; if you can add me a friend, and I'll mail it to you through Nook after you go back to your island?

Back