Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Give your lineup a title that comments on the lineup itself or the terrible struggles it took you to make that lineup. You can repost every time you change your lineup.
My current one is called "The candies don't match with anything but I really wanted something to go before my party popper"

I call it. The odd one out.

For now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I got another blue violet. It is now called:

Floral Eggstravaganza!

"Lucky Psychedelic Extravaganza"

I definitely never thought I would be able to make a lineup that makes me smile inside every time I looked at it! :) When the Kaleidoclover was released, I knew it became my favorite collectible and I had to get 6 of them so I went all-in to make it happen even if it meant making sacrifices along the way (like trading way too much for them sometimes lol). I think the biggest struggle was getting the very last one because I was offering a ridiculous high offer since I knew others tracking them down since the event was coming to a close and people were more certain of their value. Fortunately, my friend Jacob came to the rescue and traded his + some extra TBT for a lot of the feathers in my old lineup! :D After completing my goal, I eventually added the 2 regular Easter eggs since they complemented the Kaleidoclovers (particularly the background of them) and to also add more variety to the lineup. :D

My new one is called "I finally found a way to fit all my favourites in one lineup and now I can stop tearing my hair out"

Back