• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Imagine: 6x2 Collectible Lineups have returned. What's your lineup?

6x2 would definitely be too busy, but here is one I'd make with the current camp collectibles + others.

Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon

Heart Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand

jacob, why must you bring back this cursed piece of history?

anyways, I could mainly see me theoretically using it for either full rainbow sets or four 3x1 quadrants. so.... more or less what I did before, iirc

that said, unless they made it a toggleable option, I'd sure hope they don't bring back 6x2 at this point
Post automatically merged:

6x2 would definitely be too busy, but here is one I'd make with the current camp collectibles + others.

Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon

Heart Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
shame this lineup is literally undoable, with the lack of a 6x2 being the least of its problems

I mean, if this ever did come back I'd assume you'd have the option to switch back and forth. I feel like switching solely back to 6x2 would screw up lots of current lineups people worked hard for.

It’s doable if we are given the feature to arrange collectibles in the order you like without having to trade. I wish we can have this feature.
given how long that's been in the "maybe someday" category, at this point I have it put squarely in the "I'll believe it when I see it" section of things

after returning to 5x2, the 6x2 just looks crowded. I prefer a center too.

I do feel for the people who want to display their full doubutsu no mori (どうぶつの森) set, though.
I was just about to bring up this point: my dream set that I achieved was my houses but they are weirdly spaced or interspersed with other meaningful collectibles right now. If I could just line them up 6x1…

I remember those lineups… You couldn’t nicely center anything and the aspect ratio of them all combined looked off. I’m perfectly content with what we have now.

the 6x2 lineups felt like a fever dream 😭
i swear i had pics of my 6x2 lineups back in the day but i couldn't find them. Anyway they were pretty jarring esp since I had the 150x100 avi (a great extension that should make a comeback) and the 6x2 lineups were longer than the avi lol.

it would make the houses worth buying, kind of miss it

Back