• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your user title!

Well, I am a very petty person and something common that homophobes like to complain about is LGBT+ members "throwing their sexuality in everyone's face!" Or that "I'm fine if you're gay but that's something you do in private!" So.... I've opted to make it obvious that I am a lesbian.

The adjective before "lesbian" changes based on the season, my mood, or like right now - my signature/avi set! Since my current set is space themed my user title matches that. 🥰

It's the title of one of Stardew Valley's spring themes! I wanted something to herald the coming of spring, and since Stardew's 1.6 update is also coming out this month (although I'm on Switch so I won't be able to play it right away, I'm still v excited though!!), this seemed like a good way to celebrate both! 🌱

Also I just capitalized it normally this time instead of using the aesthetic lowercase I normally use for my user titles; I think it looks a bit more cheerful this way.

My temporary new user title is based on my title in Splatoon 3. Of course, I'll revert back to my usual "History-Loving Princess" title sometime after.

The reason for the user title itself is that I thought it sounds "cool".

IMG_20240301_211715.jpg

i collect tour posters (also keep the tickets) from comedy gigs that i've been to. got four so far!! it's a smol collection right now but it shall expand

I don't think it has much meaning. I was probably thinking of the Alice Cooper song "Always Chasing Rainbows" when I entered it.

my current user title is "Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦", referencing my recent trip that I took to Ontario.

I've been there twice now, stayed near Toronto (but not in Toronto bc I am in fact not rich) and I love it there. I love seeing the diversity and different cultures that populate the largest cities in Ontario. not to mention, being in a big city is exciting, having spent my life living in small cities in central Ohio. it's a long ways off but I'm contemplating living there someday, I need a change of pace and a change of scenery in my life. so because of that, I am an American by nationality, but I'm also a Canadian at heart. 💗

I changed my aesthetic to Princess Peach for MAR10 Day, and I wanted a user title that was short but sweet. "Life is Peachy" is also the name of one of my favorite Korn albums - Totally unrelated to the character aside from the pun name, but I love it nonetheless.

It's the name of a T+pazolite song I like. Wasn't sure what to set it as syo I picked it.

A quote from Star Wars Episode VI. I was waiting for something that seemed good enough to make into a user title throughout the entire trilogy, and I finally settled on this.

The first time I caught a squid on NH it showed that as the joke I could practically hear the character's heart break...and being the horrid, horrid person I am nearly fell off the bed laughing. -_-' So I chose it because it makes me laugh. Ah, my terrible sense of humor. *shakes head*

Back