• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Imagine: 6x2 Collectible Lineups have returned. What's your lineup?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
For those who weren't around, there was a point in TBT 2.0 history that collectible lineups were 6x2 instead of 5x2. If that were to happen again right now, what lineup are you rockin'? Could be collectibles you currently own, or a dream lineup you'd shoot for!

I just found a couple of my old screenshots that whiplashed me back in time!~

TEFPne1.png
qKbZnUj.png
NKgCSfw.png
lNdM0bZ.png

If that were to happen again, I will have room for an easter egg and the 10 collectible in my current sidebar.

I wish we can have this again.

I'd be frankly annoyed because, while I held onto them for ages on the off-chance that rows of 6 might someday return, I parted with a couple pumpkin cupcakes, ancient candles and voodoo dolls because I needed TBT a while back. I'd have to go about reclaiming some to get back to 12 each instead of 10.

Anywho, I'll have to make some mock-ups later to share.

Thanks, I hate it

I don’t think I’d be able to work with 6x2. I like having a center piece with the 5x2. there’s no focal point with 6x2

Last edited:
I would have a mixed opinion on it, u think they would look cooler, but unfortunately I don't think I have enough collectibles to make a good lineup with that lol

i have no artistic eye and some people make the most fantastic lineups. Personally it’s too much for me, I like either a full lineup or 2, something in middle then another 2. Just easier and looks nicer imho

How about they have a feature where you can choose between 5x2 and 6x2 lineups. Those who like the 5x2 lineups more can keep their lineups, while those who like 6x2 lineups more can have all 12 birthstones on display, follow the 6 Pokéball rule, or whatever works with six more than five.

I would prefer 3 and 3 to be honest.
1691168601897.png

I feel like the slots we do currently have are a bit much. I would have the 3&3 if I had that choice.
But I think it would be cool if new members only had 3 slots and then you can upgrade if you really want by purchasing the upgrades in the shop to give more slots.
.........................../ _______ 3&3 -->4&4 --> 5&5 --> 6&6
Line of 3 ----
..........................\ _______ Line of 5 --> 5&5 --> 6&6

I think it would also help with keeping members from having a huge number of the same collectible. (Not Judging, I have 5 bees afterall)
Especially if they aren't planning on staying on the Site long term.

damn… the 6x2 lineups didn’t look that wide to me when they were actually around, but those screenshots look crazy 😭

i was kind of bummed initially when lineup sizes switched from 6x2 to 5x2, but i definitely prefer the latter now. though, 6x2 would work better for rainbow sets and lineups, since you can’t fit red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple in the same row now.

i have no idea what i’d do with 6x2 lineups again tbh, i have a hard enough time coming up with 5x2 lineups that look good LOL

after returning to 5x2, the 6x2 just looks crowded. I prefer a center too.

I do feel for the people who want to display their full doubutsu no mori (どうぶつの森) set, though.

I’d cry lol. All of my lineups are obviously centered around 5x2 plus they have a center. Also, second blink on the nightmare eggs. Double cry.

I’d cry lol. All of my lineups are obviously centered around 5x2 plus they have a center. Also, second blink on the nightmare eggs. Double cry.
I hear you! Nightmare eggs are rare so would be a tough ask to keep going...

I have 12 zombie eggs so I'd still be able to hold my semi-permanent lineup, but that's about it.

Back