• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your user title!

happinessdelight was my old username on here. “Happiness Delight” used to be written on my favorite artist’s profile picture

Hearts because I’m not creative at all and can’t think of anything else to set it as lol

Reactions: Doo
My favorite sports team of all time, the Texas Rangers, finally won the World Series in November of 2023, so naturally since baseball season is about to start up again I changed it to this. I tried putting a baseball emoji on each side and even fire emojis, but apparently even just a second emoji will make it go on to two lines, and it looks... incredibly tacky like that, so one emoji it is.

I plan on keeping it this way for the rest of the year, at least until the end of October/November when either the Rangers win a repeat World Series, or a different team takes the crown.

"Feeling Pear-anoid?"

A pun on pears and the general feelings of anxiety at this time of year on TBT.

1711939848863.png

My current user title "Unregistered Hypercam 2" is just the way of celebrating TBT Rewind April fools!

It's an obvious reference to a recording program commonly used in Windows XP tutorial videos of YouTube back in 2009-2012.

My current user title is "Darth Eggus the Wise" because "Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Eggus the Wise?" was too long to fit the character limit.

It ties into my lineup trials and tribulations as outlined here. More referential humor.

tutorial videos of YouTube back in 2009-2012.
Oh god, that's bringing back memories of those royalty free songs that'd be like "let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor..." and something called... Soundscape 00-something??? I forgot what that song was called. 🤢

Oh god, that's bringing back memories of those royalty free songs that'd be like "let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor..." and something called... Soundscape 00-something??? I forgot what that song was called. 🤢
"009 Sound System Dreamscape" is the actual title of the "royalty-free" song you've mentioned. (if that's the answer you're looking for)

I forgot this thread. For April Fool's I changed my user title to my old username. I apologize if it's hard to read. I turned on the user title color change I bought all the way back in 2014!

Before the time warp happened, Zipper had gone wild (as always) so I wanted to pay homage to the egg lord himself 🙏

Something from this scene from Attack of the Clones:

I don’t care what people say, you can’t watch this and tell me the prequels have bad writing.

I don't smile much, to be honest. But I love it when people are smiling; it makes their faces look more beautiful.

In honor of the time portal, my title is "Lord of Darkness", since that's in my signature as well. I honestly have no idea why I decided to use that 16-17 years ago (maybe because it was "dark" and therefore cool to younger me?), but, uh, I guess I'm rolling with it now!

My current user title is Tell Your Sister You Were Right, the final words of Darth Vader, tying into this previous post

My current user title is "Darth Eggus the Wise" because "Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Eggus the Wise?" was too long to fit the character limit.

It ties into my lineup trials and tribulations as outlined here. More referential humor.

and the unexpected twists and turns story from the lineup thread I posted here.

Very silly and dumb but it was fun.

Last edited:
Several years ago saw a graphic on tumblr that said “hey moon” which was part of a lyric and i just loved the way it sounded. Mofy, the character in my avatar, talks to the moon so I thought it would be fitting.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 7.59.03 AM.png

It's pretty much explained through a quick search. Fitting (but also gentle) sounding word that meshed with some life changing events last year.

Currently: The one-of-a-kind soldier with a message for you

I was going to put in "The one-of-a-kind soldier that brings you this message" but due to character limitations it's become what it currently is. It's this catchphrase thingy that Dr. Beanson from Greeny Phatom (he's in my PFP) says pretty often.

Back