• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your user title!

My current user title is "is hopping through the field of flowers". My current avatar and signature happen to be a rabbit, and I wanted to acknowledge the Earth Week event currently ongoing on the forums that has us all adding flower collectibles to our lineups to try to acquire the new hybrid flower colors. So yeah, it seemed fitting.

My user title is now "is manifesting hybrid roses" because I am. We're halfway through the Earth Week event and I really want some more hybrid roses; I managed to get one orange rose so far, but want at least one purple rose as well, and hopefully more of each if possible. It also ties into my current Roserade avatar and signature.

"Galaxolotl with a lunar sheen" as a reference to last summer's Space Camp event
1142788582189301921.png

"Galaxolotl with a lunar sheen" as a reference to last summer's Space Camp event
mine before now was a reference to that as well!
“Official Space Whale Guy of TBT”
ah, the event I was actually participating actively in…

Back