Trading My Tickets for Wooden Standee🌲 and/or Celeste Plush🐥 All Lookouts/Helpers Get Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Bells
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (47) +
Howdy!!

I wasnt sure if I should make this, since these are both physical prizes, they're short stock, and I wouldn't wanna be horribly unfair, so if this is against the rules just tell me, staff!

I really want that Wooden Standee prize. I am looking directly at it from a respectable distance- but it's 75 tickets and I'm afraid I won't catch it in time, or have enough tickets when people are finally able to start buying it!
Secondarily, I would like the Celeste Plush. I fear it'll be sold out quickly, but my mom really likes Celeste and I think it would make a perfect gift for her!! I just am not sure if I'd be able to get it in time.

Thats why I'm asking YOU, my fellow TBTers, to assist me in getting one (or both) of these dream items for me! Of course, this wouldn't be for free. I plan in entering every event this fair, even with my increasingly busy schedule, so I WILL have many a ticket saved up by the end of it.

Anyone who can get me either the Wooden Standee or the Celeste Plush will be entitled to the same cost of shop items in tickets, and if I should run out of tickets to pay you back, I will compensate the rest in art!
I'm working slower than I want in my submissions, but I'm always slow with these things. I really do want these prizes but I feel like I'd need some help!

Sorry for the wonky formatting, I'm bad at this 🧍

I've got 44 tickets so far, and I've entered for 46 total (plus Count Inside The Bottle)

I'm more than half done with my Behind the Bookcase submission and working on my Forest of the Lustrous Week 1 submission right now, and making good progress!

That's around 60 tickets (give or take I'm a bit tired for the exact math rn) saved up. Close to the price of the standee and past the price of the plushie!

I'd still adore any help if anyone was willing!

Anyone who gets me one of the items (when they're available) will be given the same/more of its worth in tickets (in gifted shop items from the event!)

Anyone who offers to be on the lookout will get a free doodle from me! Ranging in quality but on the high end of doodle.
(I cant promise too much cause I'm starting school soon, hence why I need help to get some of the shop items I want, but I do confirm that I WILL supply what I can promise, and hopefully more!)

Hello, we actually don't allow trading for the physical prizes like this. However, if you're saving up your tickets, they will be available starting this Saturday, August 20th at 5PM EDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back