Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (445) +
Hey there!

I'm looking for either a Green Alien Plush OR a Shooting Star Plush with a date between the following timestamps:

July 23rd 2023 11:11 pm EDT to August 6th 12:34 am EDT

I'd prefer the Alien Plush if anyone can offer a choice, but there probably isn't many if any available since ISC/MB hadn't been to the Cargo Hold yet by that point. So I'd be happy to trade for the Star Plush instead.

For trade, I can offer one of any of the four Plush collectibles (Space Whale, Star, Alien, Asteroid), all of them currently un-purchased.

Thanks in advance!

I have an Alien Plush dated Aug 4, 2023 at 12:39 AM EDT that I could swap you for a new one!

Yes please! That sounds perfect!

If it's not too much trouble, for a message, anything fun/cute that's relevant to the collectible/Space Camp would be lovely. You can surprise me! I'm not in a rush to get it, so you can take as much time as you need.

I'm happy to send over your new plush whenever. And you can let me know if you have any instructions for the new plush's message (none/any/a specific one/etc.).

Yes please! That sounds perfect!

If it's not too much trouble, for a message, anything fun/cute that's relevant to the collectible/Space Camp would be lovely. You can surprise me! I'm not in a rush to get it, so you can take as much time as you need.

I'm happy to send over your new plush whenever. And you can let me know if you have any instructions for the new plush's message (none/any/a specific one/etc.).
Sent! I hope the message is okay!

I'm fine with no or any message, feel free to send it whenever~

Sent! I hope the message is okay!

I'm fine with no or any message, feel free to send it whenever~

It's more than okay; I love it!

I've sent over your new Alien Plush as well. Sorry, I forgot to make it Hidden/Inactive since I gifted it directly from the Shop, so you'll probably want to change that yourself.

Thanks again for the trade, and have a good one~ :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back