• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My one year at Nsider

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
How convinient that Camp Hyrule started on my 1 year anniversary at Nsider. Nsider was the first forum I had ever joined. I had no idea what was going on. I was on the edge of my seat for when I would become a Cappy and be able to post on the other boards. Then it happened. I tried to make my first post on the AC Board. It wouldn't allow me to. In fact, I couldn't post on any boards. I immediately pmed a mod but they said they couldn't help. I pmed a few NOAs but none responded. After a few months I pmed MUKU. She pmed me back and said she would figure out what was going on and then it was fixed! I couldn't contain my joy about MUKU! First thing I did was post at the ACAC! I was sad that I had fallen behind posting. After leaving Nsider for a few months I decided to give it another shot. I met people like BOOKING11 and I was his number 1 Melvin's Game of Peril fan! I voted every day at Yoshirox's Mario Character Fight. Then I realized I was at Nsider for over a year when logging onto CH. I know this is late but better late than never.

That's my story at Nsider.

Congrats! My story is similar, only replace 1 year with 2.

It's been 2 years for me, started on Camp Hyrule 2 years ago.

^_^

Back