Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
How convinient that Camp Hyrule started on my 1 year anniversary at Nsider. Nsider was the first forum I had ever joined. I had no idea what was going on. I was on the edge of my seat for when I would become a Cappy and be able to post on the other boards. Then it happened. I tried to make my first post on the AC Board. It wouldn't allow me to. In fact, I couldn't post on any boards. I immediately pmed a mod but they said they couldn't help. I pmed a few NOAs but none responded. After a few months I pmed MUKU. She pmed me back and said she would figure out what was going on and then it was fixed! I couldn't contain my joy about MUKU! First thing I did was post at the ACAC! I was sad that I had fallen behind posting. After leaving Nsider for a few months I decided to give it another shot. I met people like BOOKING11 and I was his number 1 Melvin's Game of Peril fan! I voted every day at Yoshirox's Mario Character Fight. Then I realized I was at Nsider for over a year when logging onto CH. I know this is late but better late than never.

That's my story at Nsider.

Congrats! My story is similar, only replace 1 year with 2.

It's been 2 years for me, started on Camp Hyrule 2 years ago.

^_^

Back