• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Multiple Cuties! Current: PEKOE

7 villagers have pinged me, none of which were cherry XD Ty for holding her, but if anyone wants her im ok with that as well :3 If i manage to get cherry out before anyone else wants her ill claim her :3 The good part about this is i have an army of bush starts :]

7 villagers have pinged me, none of which were cherry XD Ty for holding her, but if anyone wants her im ok with that as well :3 If i manage to get cherry out before anyone else wants her ill claim her :3 The good part about this is i have an army of bush starts :]

Oh wow xD I hate when that happens.
I haven't had anyone else show interest, so she'll most likely still be here for you when Cherry does decide to move :) I'll keep her for another day or so for ya!

Last edited:
If Darius-The-Fox still hasn't made space for Tammy, I would be more than happy to take her!

Precious Coco up~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teddy is also in my campsite if anyone wants me to ask him to move in so he can be cycled out later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please note the poll on the OP and give your input if you wish :)

Boop ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I think it would be really helpful if you lasted the villagers you had in your town :)

Poll: Would you guys like to see who else is in my town so you can be prepared to snag them when they're in boxes?

I would love to know who you have in your town ^_^

Portia up!

Thank you for the bumps and inputs ^^ The poll will remain up until around Monday evening~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rowan is also in campsite if anyone wants me to ask him to move in

Ohh.. could I have portia? I only have 9 villagers and one unwanted one at the campsite xD

Back