Giveaway Multiple Cuties! Current: PEKOE

7 villagers have pinged me, none of which were cherry XD Ty for holding her, but if anyone wants her im ok with that as well :3 If i manage to get cherry out before anyone else wants her ill claim her :3 The good part about this is i have an army of bush starts :]

7 villagers have pinged me, none of which were cherry XD Ty for holding her, but if anyone wants her im ok with that as well :3 If i manage to get cherry out before anyone else wants her ill claim her :3 The good part about this is i have an army of bush starts :]

Oh wow xD I hate when that happens.
I haven't had anyone else show interest, so she'll most likely still be here for you when Cherry does decide to move :) I'll keep her for another day or so for ya!

Last edited:
If Darius-The-Fox still hasn't made space for Tammy, I would be more than happy to take her!

Tammy will be cycled out later this afternoon

Precious Coco up~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teddy is also in my campsite if anyone wants me to ask him to move in so he can be cycled out later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please note the poll on the OP and give your input if you wish :)

Boop ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I think it would be really helpful if you lasted the villagers you had in your town :)

Poll: Would you guys like to see who else is in my town so you can be prepared to snag them when they're in boxes?

I would love to know who you have in your town ^_^

Portia up!

Thank you for the bumps and inputs ^^ The poll will remain up until around Monday evening~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rowan is also in campsite if anyone wants me to ask him to move in

Ohh.. could I have portia? I only have 9 villagers and one unwanted one at the campsite xD

Back