Giveaway Multiple Cuties! Current: PEKOE

Apologies to all interested in Apollo, I forgot to set the time back to his boxing day when I booted up the game today and I accidentally voided him ;;;

Hamphrey up

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding, you see that was meant for MayorJudyOfZootopia.

No worries :)
I was just confused ^^; silly me

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

I have seen her adopting lots of villagers ;o; Based on her signatures and posts she might be changing town themes quite a bit and getting villagers to fit the themes. I'm not sure

Last edited:
There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I completely agree w/ you 100%.

Oh wow her actions really seem to be bothering quite a few of you guys ;;;

Tia still up--going to bed though~

Back