• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Multiple Cuties! Current: PEKOE

Apologies to all interested in Apollo, I forgot to set the time back to his boxing day when I booted up the game today and I accidentally voided him ;;;

Hamphrey up

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding, you see that was meant for MayorJudyOfZootopia.

No worries :)
I was just confused ^^; silly me

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

I have seen her adopting lots of villagers ;o; Based on her signatures and posts she might be changing town themes quite a bit and getting villagers to fit the themes. I'm not sure

Last edited:
There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I completely agree w/ you 100%.

Oh wow her actions really seem to be bothering quite a few of you guys ;;;

Tia still up--going to bed though~

Back