• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Multiple Cuties! Current: PEKOE

Apologies to all interested in Apollo, I forgot to set the time back to his boxing day when I booted up the game today and I accidentally voided him ;;;

Hamphrey up

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding, you see that was meant for MayorJudyOfZootopia.

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding, you see that was meant for MayorJudyOfZootopia.

No worries :)
I was just confused ^^; silly me

I can't get over this girl. What does she do with all the villagers she adopts, sell them on another site? Even someone with 3 or more towns would have difficulty constantly moving villagers in on the same day.

I have seen her adopting lots of villagers ;o; Based on her signatures and posts she might be changing town themes quite a bit and getting villagers to fit the themes. I'm not sure

Last edited:
There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her ask for a villager. And just let someone else get their wanted villagers for once. *cough cough* earlier today when I wanted Diana *cough cough* Nah, I'm kidding. Well, I mean it did happen but I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I completely agree w/ you 100%.

Oh wow her actions really seem to be bothering quite a few of you guys ;;;

Tia still up--going to bed though~

Back