• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Mr_Keroppi's Signature/Banner Shop (◡‿◡✿) 🍰🐸🍓🍣 *Updated 2024!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Keroppi! I was curious if I could request a Collage, Five Nights at Freddy's siggy?
Hi! I can do that! I will be able to work on it tomorrow if thats not too late :) Sooooo much school lol I never saw this oops
Hi, is my signature the right size?
Yep! For me it shows that its width is 392 px and the height is 196! So sorry for the late response as well! You can always post in the signature guide if you want to get a faster response 💚

Hi! I can do that! I will be able to work on it tomorrow if thats not too late :) Sooooo much school lol I never saw this oops

Yep! For me it shows that its width is 392 px and the height is 196! So sorry for the late response as well! You can always post in the signature guide if you want to get a faster response 💚
Ok thanks 😊

Haha I can relate to that. Your all good, dont worry :3 There's no rush

Last edited:

💗 Officially closing the shop!💗
for now xD
Keroppi is reading to Teru Teru and Den Den! SO CUTEEE.jpg

Thank you all for the wonderful orders and designs over the past twoish years! I have loved making them :)
I have gotten pretty busy with school to where I barely have time to even play videogames! I'll reopen the shop eventually, when I get a break but it'll be a bit 💝

-Mr_Keroppi 🌠🐸🍓💚

I have reopened the shop! I am no longer as busy! Here are some Deep Cut signatures I made a while ago! Side Order has been super fun so I will most likely remake the Pearl and Marina ones I did with the new outfits! (Even the Marie and Callie ones since they have new outfits too!)

EDIT: Yeah I will have to remake these as well haha because I forgot the paint splatters on Big Man and Frye but here are some Work In Progresses! <3

Splatoon Big Man Banner.png
Splatoon Frye Banner.png
Splatoon Shiver Banner.png

Signature Type: Type 3

Character's / People / Franchise: Disney - Lady from Lady and The Tramp, Lucky from 101 Dalmatians, Peter from Peter Pan, Dumbo from Dumbo, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Simba from the Lion King, Beast from Beauty and the Beast, Snow White from Snow White, Rapunzel from Tangled and Marie from the Aristocats

Background Design/Color ?
Pixel Size: ?
Shape: like your signature
Extras/Other: can you please make it easier for me to use on here 🙏
Payment: 20 TBT

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the request friend! I am so sorry but I forgot to relock the thread, its been a few months and AP classes have been taking up a ton of my time! If I do happen to reopen, I'll dm you and we can begin working on it! For now I'll have to decline though! 🙏💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back