• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Mr_Keroppi's Signature/Banner Shop (◡‿◡✿) 🍰🐸🍓🍣 *Updated 2024!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Reopening the Shop!! <3
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
↶*ೃ✧˚ Hello Everyone! ❃ ↷ ˊ-

This is my signature shop! I have so much fun making these little images so I decided to open a shop for the community! First let's start with the form! Just copy and paste it into your comment and add the information, if something does not apply then put N/A. If I "like" your response then that means I have started and you can send the payment. If you have any questions please ask me!
I charge a flat rate of 20 TBT per signature!

Signature Type:
Character's / People / Franchise:
Background Design/Color
Pixel Size:
Shape:
Extras/Other:
Payment:

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
✬ Examples ✬
These were all made before I had access to new shapes so if you'd like one in a new shape check the link at the bottom of this post!

Forever Fox Siganature.jpg
Gigi Banner.jpg
LittleMissPanda's Signature!.jpg

Carnation Recollection Event Banner (Nightcord).jpg
Super Mario Banner.png
Jenny's Favorite Villager Banner.jpg

MY FALL SIG.jpg
tarepanda3ame siggie revised.png
Sanrio Snow Banner!.jpg

Super Paper Mario Logo.png
Miiverse Logo.jpg
Wii Sports Logo.png

TarePanda3ame's Tarepanda Logo.jpg
Splatoon Marina Banner.jpg
Cynthia Banner.jpg
Thank you for reading (∪ ◡ ∪)
If you would like something specific or don't like the options feel free to ask me!!!
I get my shapes from
this website!
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Last edited:
Last poppy for a while because I do not want to bother people! 🍓🍫

Lost bump/poppy forever so that I can get people who are interested and if its no one thats okay :) I have fun making these banners for myself so atleast I can enjoy them 😌 So thank you for looking at my art, i have lots of fun making them and it makes me happy which is what matters in the end 🤗

People actually want my sigs now 💚💚

Last edited:
NEW SIGNATURE TYPE OUT!!
1642797991005.png

This is a collage! Just tell me as many images as you want and I can make you one that looks like this! (Dont worry! It will be downsized to the correct scale this is just one that hasn't been so that you can see it in full HD!)

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get a type C signature with pictures of Link and Zelda from Breath of The Wild on either side and the Breath of The Wild Logo in the middle, and I would like the background to be purple :) If you can't do that let me know and I can come up with some other idea

Hello! Could I get a type C signature with pictures of Link and Zelda from Breath of The Wild on either side and the Breath of The Wild Logo in the middle, and I would like the background to be purple :) If you can't do that let me know and I can come up with some other idea
OMGG SOMEONE WANTS ONE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will finish later today! I will send you WIPS's and more thanks so much I will work on it soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back