• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Mr_Keroppi's Signature/Banner Shop (◡‿◡✿) 🍰🐸🍓🍣 *Updated 2024!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, I would love another signature please for this wonderful Christmas season. 🎄

Hiya, I hope you can help me with a signature please

Like the one I have now but for Animal Crossing New Horizons

This is what I want for my new Signature:
I want the Hogwarts Castle picture
Resident Minerva ( my name )
Of Hogwarts ( my island name )
My Native fruit in New Horizons is Cherries 🍒
( no friend code )

Hiya, I hope you can help me with a signature please

Like the one I have now but for Animal Crossing New Horizons

This is what I want for my new Signature:
I want the Hogwarts Castle picture
Resident Minerva ( my name )
Of Hogwarts ( my island name )
My Native fruit in New Horizons is Cherries 🍒
( no friend code )
Hi! I sent you a message so we can discuss! I can try but I dont normally make signatures like that 😅 I'll can try replicating it.
Also add a strawberry to your response to show you read my rules

Last edited:
🌟 Bumpy 🌟
I finally changed my ATROCIOUS shop thread so its much more organized! Im also not as busy with school so I can start making these again!

Almost a month later but bumpy! Im still taking orders! 💚✨🎉

hello again!! looking through these i feel bad with the free deal these are super duper high quality dude :''') is there anything else i could pay ya with?? amazin' work (and what's tbt!!)💚

i would love a woodsy or beach aesthetic with just my username on it!!

Last edited:
hello again!! looking through these i feel bad with the free deal these are super duper high quality dude :''') is there anything else i could pay ya with?? amazin' work (and what's tbt!!)💚

i would love a woodsy or beach aesthetic with just my username on it!!
Thank you so much! TBT is an abbreviation of the site’s name but also references the currency used on here which are the little “bell” points you see! You can send them to other users as thanks or payment! Aww no its okay, I’ll do it for free! I will work on it today!

I am getting more free time so I am reopening my signature shop! Keep in mind that I can only do simple designs like my examples! I feel so bad turning down such ambitious designs 😅

I am getting more free time so I am reopening my signature shop! Keep in mind that I can only do simple designs like my examples! I feel so bad turning down such ambitious designs 😅
Would you be able to make me and eevee one? Something cute but simple? I can pay 20tbt :) (read thats about how much you charge!)

Would you be able to make me and eevee one? Something cute but simple? I can pay 20tbt :) (read thats about how much you charge!)
I would be delighted to friend! I love eevee as he is my favorite pokemon! I will get started shortly and come up with a few designs and we’ll go from there 💚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back