• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Mr_Keroppi's Signature/Banner Shop (◡‿◡✿) 🍰🐸🍓🍣 *Updated 2024!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eevees order finished a little while ago! ☆
Eevees Signature!.png

Hello again! 🙂 Returning customer here, & I would absolutely love another signature please.

Signature Type: Collage
Character's / People / Franchise: Sanrio (more into the classic characters I grew up with, like Pochaco, Badtz Maru, Keroppi, & Hello Kitty of course)
Background Design/Color: been into purple & pink 💜 💕 (pastel or bright)
Pixel Size or Shape: whatever fits for the forum
Extras/Other: maybe some stars & hearts?
Payment: sending now... thanks super much @Mr_Keroppi ! 🙂

Hello again! 🙂 Returning customer here, & I would absolutely love another signature please.

Signature Type: Collage
Character's / People / Franchise: Sanrio (more into the classic characters I grew up with, like Pochaco, Badtz Maru, Keroppi, & Hello Kitty of course)
Background Design/Color: been into purple & pink 💜 💕 (pastel or bright)
Pixel Size or Shape: whatever fits for the forum
Extras/Other: maybe some stars & hearts?
Payment: sending now... thanks super much @Mr_Keroppi ! 🙂
Alright friendo! I'm finished! If you are unhappy with the signature or would like to change some things please let me know! My inspiration was post cards
Tarepanda3ame Signature!.png
Tarepanda3ame Signature!.png

Hello again, @Mr_Keroppi ! I'm back for another signature! I would like to order a second one, but was wondering if you could do something a little different. Is it ok, to DM you to ask? Feel free to say no! I'm willing to pay extra TBT, as it is a request regarding my beloved Buck! :)

Signature 1
Signature Type:
Four Corners
Character's / People / Franchise: ACNH - DJ K.K, C.J., Brewster and Pascal
Background Design/Color - Any dark colour
Pixel Size or Shape: TBT Signature size
Extras/Other: I don't mind which pictures you use for the other characters, but would it be possible to use this one for DJ K.K.?
maxresdefault.jpg

Payment:
35 TBT (Sending now)

Thank you again, Mr K!

hiiii keroppi!! its been a min!!!

Signature Type: characterrrrrr
Character's / People / Franchise: my beloved coco from acnh!
Background Design/Color: olive-ish sage green
Pixel Size/Shape: the same size as your current signature (hope that's specific enough? if you need more specific lmk!)
Extras/Other: idk you can throw in your own silly little flair, im giving you a lot of creative freedom here. just try to keep a cottagecorey vibe to it/matching my current pfp
Payment: 20 tbt as you mentioned on the original post but i'd be happy to pay more if needed!!

thank you so much! <33

hiiii keroppi!! its been a min!!!

Signature Type: characterrrrrr
Character's / People / Franchise: my beloved coco from acnh!
Background Design/Color: olive-ish sage green
Pixel Size/Shape: the same size as your current signature (hope that's specific enough? if you need more specific lmk!)
Extras/Other: idk you can throw in your own silly little flair, im giving you a lot of creative freedom here. just try to keep a cottagecorey vibe to it/matching my current pfp
Payment: 20 tbt as you mentioned on the original post but i'd be happy to pay more if needed!!

thank you so much! <33
Thank you sm for ordering friend! I‘ll work on this and read all my old notifs later today lol! Have a great day! 🍉💚🎉🍓✨💫🐸

I’m here for a spooky signature, based on my favorite show.

Signature Type: Everything (I think)
Character's / People / Franchise: All characters in my sig request are from The Ghost and Molly McGee. My preferred characters are the four ghosts of the Ghost Council, Geoff, Jeff, Jinx, Scratch, and Molly (as a wraith, not as a human).
Background Design/Color: The Ghost World (from Ghost and Molly)
Pixel Size: 700x175
Shape: Rectangle
Extras/Other: Include my username and Dream Address (DA-4088-1109-7520)
Payment: I initially requested to pay 100 TBT, but I’ll leave the price to you. I don’t know how economics work.

I’m here for a spooky signature, based on my favorite show.

Signature Type: Everything (I think)
Character's / People / Franchise: All characters in my sig request are from The Ghost and Molly McGee. My preferred characters are the four ghosts of the Ghost Council, Geoff, Jeff, Jinx, Scratch, and Molly (as a wraith, not as a human).
Background Design/Color: The Ghost World (from Ghost and Molly)
Pixel Size: 700x175
Shape: Rectangle
Extras/Other: Include my username and Dream Address (DA-4088-1109-7520)
Payment: I initially requested to pay 100 TBT, but I’ll leave the price to you. I don’t know how economics work.
I’ll work on this tonight and start a dm for proofs and any questions! Thanks ✨🎉💖🍓💚🍉💫🐸🥒

Hello again 'ol friend, I need yet another signature since you do such a wonderful job on them.👌 I need one for this season, so PLEASE for everything below, and a huge THANK YOU! 😄

Signature Type: Collage Photo
Character's / People / Franchise: all my favorite puppers (have pictures of them attached in spoilers below), in their Halloween best

prefer more the 1st picture, since vampires aren't my vibe
Screenshot_20231016_102120_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_101510_Gallery.jpg

sorry it's a lot of photos, but I prefer the cutesie ones a bit more (but any below will do)
Screenshot_20231016_102020_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_101734_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_101619_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_101837_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102140_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102159_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102206_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102209_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102216_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102223_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102233_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102238_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102306_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_102311_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102316_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_102320_Gallery.jpg

Background Design/Color: colorful (preferably pastel) pumpkins & candy 🍬
Pixel Size: what is allowed on this forum for our signature
Shape: whatever you think is best
Extras/Other: my user name in the middle of it all with an orange bow like Hello Kitty
Screenshot_20231016_102324_Gallery.jpg
Payment: as you established, plus a lil extra, to be paid now (sorry I don't have much more TBT to give, cuz you deserve it)
THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH! 🎃

Can I come back to you once I’ve finished pokemon scarlet? It’s just I don’t know what my badass team will be that takes down champion and I’d like them to be featured In the signature.

So yeah I’m thinking of Pokemon Scarlet signature if that’s ok with you. Though I still have a long way to go before I actually finish the whole main story

Hello again @Mr_Keroppi ! If I sent you some photos of my precious furbaby, Blossom would you possibly consider making a signature of her? Pretty please! 🤞 I am willing to pay 50 TBT as your signatures are well worth it!
Thanks for considering, but no problem if you say no! :)

🎃🍬Bumpy ✨🍋

All request as of now have been completed! Let me know if I forgot anyone! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back